Part 2

You woke up to your mom frantically shaking you.

"AHHHH MOM STOP IT !!!!!

"Oh, my bad honey. I thought something happened but now that you are awake we could get ready in Mrs. Andrew's car.

You were mad that Andrew's mom was driving even worse Andrew was going to be in the car with you.

You and your mom got in the car and Andrew helped you put your things in the car.

"Hey sexy, I missed you. A smirk appeared on Andrew's face once he said that.

"I never asked for your help, and don't call me that and I don't miss you.

"Oh that's how it's gonna be, keep playing with daddy and your not gonna be able to walk.

You just looked at him and rolled your eyes.

You got in the car and Andrew's mom started driving, on the ride Andrew kept staring at you but you ignored it until he put his hand on your thigh moving his hand up and up and up.

You covered your mouth to not moan and Andrew smiled knowing if you didn't cover your mouth you would have let out a loud moan.

You and Andrew's mom and Andrew all went in the house.

Your mom and Andrew's mom went inside the basement which was sound proof.

They came back up. "Me and your mom will be going to a hotel that way you guys could be alone and get to know each other a little bit more. His mom said

You looked at Andrew and he let a wide smirk cross his face.

"OK see you guys at 10 in the night. With that both of your mothers left.

After they left you sat in the living room with Andrew following after you.