Part 9

You woke up an hour later and it looked like Andrew did too.

You were bored to death, and didn't know what to do.

Andrew turned to you and kissed you hard on the lips for 2 minutes straight and left you both gasping for air

You looked at your phone and it was 9 at night and you and your mom were supposed to leave today at 10.

You told Andrew and he also knew so you guys pulled apart so it looks like nothing happened.

Later at 10 you and Andrew heard the door open.

Your mom called you and Andrew downstairs.

"Hey guys we brought you guys some snacks and drinks because we thought you guys would be hungry.

You and Andrew both said thank you and you went upstairs to pack your things with Andrew behind you.

Andrew locked the door as he went behind you, " I'm going to miss you a lot. He sighed.

You couldn't help but frown looking into his eyes.

" it's ok , I'm gonna come over often. you said with a wink.

Andrew smirked at your words and h8s hands went down to grab your ass.

Andrew kissed you and you kissed him back hard.

"HONEY ITS TIME TO GO, WE WILL VISIT THEM IN 2 WEEKS.

Your mom yelled from downstairs you and Andrew smirked at each other knowing what type of fun you guys will have in 2 weeks.

You and your mom left the house and you said your goodbyes to Andrew and bis mom and you gave Andrew a big hug before you left.

You and Andrew stayed in contact until next week.