[Synopsis]

Tokyo is the perfect place for Mina to start over, but falling for a member of the Yakuza may put a kink in her plans.

. . .

After a salacious event makes her want to leave home, Mina takes a traveling nurse position as far away as possible: Tokyo. In a different country with a different name, lies protect her from her past.

Placed in an apartment near a Yakuza base, she meets Ryuzo, an alluring and disillusioned member of the criminal organization.

As the two grow closer, Ryuzo admits he is trying to free himself of his gang ties. Mina vows to help him, but when she discovers his true identity, she realizes she isn't the only dirty, dirty liar.

. . .

Content WarningThis story is intended for mature audiences only. This story contains frequent cursing, explicit sexual content, mild violence, and mentions of drug use. 

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Actual organizations and locations are referenced, but the characters and businesses are wholly fictional. Some historical information has been dramatized to better represent the fictitious nature. Names, characters, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© E.M. Wilson, 2023. All rights reserved.