[4] 四

A/N: The following chapter contains sexual content intended for mature audiences only.

___

My heart pounded in my chest as Ryuzo walked over. He checked over his shoulder multiple times, making sure he wasn't spotted. He was taking a risk to be with me, too.

We snuck through the gate together, and barely a moment later, he took my face in his hands and pulled me into a kiss.

My back hit the wall. With his lips on mine, my body bloomed. The gentle touch of his hands and the passion in his kiss made me float. He tasted as sweet as before and set me on fire the same way.

I reached beneath his jacket, feeling his body against me again. His next kiss was deeper, slower, his heavy breath sounded like a hushed moan.

I couldn't remember the last time someone made me feel this way. I wondered if anyone ever had.

He broke the kiss far too soon. My eyes found his and an expression as heavy with desire as mine. "If you keep letting me kiss you, I won't be able to let you walk away again." Watching him war with his desire for me made me want him just as bad.

I nibbled my lip while I looked into his dark eyes. A hot, needy ache begged in my core. "Then don't let me. Come to my room with me."

He pressed a hand against the wall behind me as if trying to force himself to stop. "Mina . . ." His eyes, still heavy, gained a somberness. "You know what I am. What I'm part of."

"Well, yes." I swallowed, still wanting him, but not wanting to say the word. "You're Yakuza."

He nodded. "And you still want to do this?"

This was real. I had just invited a virtual stranger — a possibly dangerous stranger — into my apartment for sex, yet I wasn't afraid at all. Being able to keep the anonymity I had clung to so desperately over the last few years made it feel safe.

I nodded, my nose brushing against his. "I want you. Bad."

His eyes searched mine for a moment, then he slowly stepped away, inviting me to lead the way.

My heart beat a mile a minute while we went to my apartment. Once inside, he looked around, appraising the single room with only my kitchenette, tea table, and mattress.

"Sorry," I felt the need to apologize for my living conditions. "It's not much, but . . ."

When he shrugged off his blazer and hung it up, I forgot my thoughts completely. His body was tighter than I knew. His shoulders and chest pulled at the buttons while his gift tugged at his pocket. How the fuck is he that big? He stepped closer and tilted his head to the side, daring me to keep talking.

"Yeah, okay," I said, pulling him back into a heated kiss.

I took him with me to my mattress, awkwardly sinking down to my knees. He followed me, barely breaking the kiss.

The heat was present in our heavy breaths and quiet hums. While he kissed me, his hands slid down and cupped my ass. He pressed his hips against mine, his erection hard between us. It had been so long since I had been with someone, but my body took over, eager to replace my dreams with reality.

My shirt came off, my bra following. I plucked at the buttons of his shirt. He broke the kiss to watch me continue down to the last button. Hesitation made his breath grow shallow. When he peeled his shirt from his shoulders saw him for the first time.

A collage of koi fish, dragons, and waves covered his arms, chest, and sides. Between black, scalloped edges, a strip of non-tattooed skin fell from his neck, down to the fly he unfastened.