Chapter-4

*At lee mansion-Bts pov*

We were talking with each other when a maid comes and says that our dad's gf and her daughter is there. We got up and go downstairs. We were shocked to see y/n.

A/n pov-

Y/n and BTS were shocked to each other but still maintain their expressions cold. They all sit on the couch.

Mr.lee-Sons introduce yourself.
Jin-Jin(normal voice)
Yoongi-Yoongi(cold voice)
Hoseok-Hoseok(a little bit calm)
Namjoon-Namjoon(glare)
Jimin-Jimin(death glare)
Taehyung-Taehyung(dangerous glare)
Jungkook-Jungkook(smirk)
Y/m-Y/n introduce yourself.
Y/n-Y/n,15 years old

Y/n gave her introduction in most dangerous voice,death glare and dangerous expression on face.Bts were shocked to listen her introduction as they didn't knew that she was 15 years old.

Maid-Mr.lee dinner is Ready.

Everyone goes towards dining room and settle down. Y/n sat down between her mother and Jin. They were quitely eating when mr.lee standup.

Mr.lee-So kids I want to announce something.

All 8 of them started listening carefully.

Mr.lee-Me and your mother decide to get married after 2 weeks as there are you summer holidays too.

Y/n and BTS were shocked to hear that but y/n run through her patience. She suddenly stand up .

Y/n-Mom don't you think it's quite early to get married.
Y/m-Actually y/n we are dating from 2 years.

Ok that's it. She got so much angry and sad at the same time. Angry because how can her mother forget about her husband. Sad because her mother don't even trust her to tell her about her bf. Suddenly the glass y/n was holding broke into pieces because of the pressure she put on the glass. Some pieces of glass even got in her hand but she ignored it.

Y/n-I hate you mom but I will not stop you from getting married. You just need to forget that I am your daughter.(teary eyes)

Y/M's eyes filled with tears after hearing this.Y/n run out of the lee mansion. Y/m wants to go behind her but mr.lee stops her.

Mr.lee-Babe you don't need to go as it's not safe to go out at night. Jin you go and bring her back.
Jin-Ok dad

Jin saw y/n car going out of the mansion. He also go behind her.

Jin pov-

Her right hand is injured so how can she drive the car at such speed?? I don't know why but I am worrying about her. I felt that she has many secrets but she has no one to tell her secrets. I want to protect her in my arms.

A/n pov

Jin was thinking about it but ignored this felling saying that she is her enemy and he should make her suffer. He was following her. Y/n go towards some special place.

Y/n pov-

My tears were not stopping so I go to the garden where dad and I used to come. I go and sit there. I was about to cry my heart out when I saw someone's car got parked near my car. I saw that Jin came out from that car. I quickly wipe my tears and stand there with cold face.

Jin-Y/n i came here to warn you.
Y/n-What do you need??
Jin-Y/n cancel the marriage and only you can do it.
Y/n-I can't but if you want to cancel the marriage then talk to mr.lee.
Jin-I can't and if you don't cancel the marriage, the consequences would not be good. We are giving you time till tomorrow because from tomorrow our summer vacations are going to start.
Y/n-Whatever(roll eyes)
Jin-Come with me your mom is waiting for you.
Y/n-Tell her that I am going to bp's house.

I go from there without even hearing his answer.

*Next morning*

I spend my night in bp Unnie's house and told them everything about my mother's bf and all.I also found out about mr.lee and BTS secrets as I am a secret hacker.I found something unexpected but still I kept it as a secret for now. I also put bandage on my wounds.I don't have to take tension of clothes as my and rose Unnies size is same. I bought some clothes from rose Unnie and go to breakfast.

A/n pov-

Y/n's outfit:-

Y/n let her hair down and then she go into dining room for breakfast

Y/n let her hair down and then she go into dining room for breakfast. After breakfast bp and y/n pick up their cars and go to school. During lunch BTS were glaring at y/n but she ignored it. Bp called her many times but she didn't respond so Lisa shaked her a bit.

Y/n-Yes Unnie??
Rose-Y/n we have called you many times but you are not responding what happen??
Y/n-Nothing Unnie
Jennie-Baby you know na you can share anything with us.
Y/n-Yeah Unnie.
Jisoo-So tell us is there any problem.
Y/n-No Unnie I was just thinking about the upcoming vacations like my mom is going to marry and then i will have BTS as my step brothers. Just these things.
Lisa-Don't take stress y/nah you have us.

Y/n pov-

I smiled after hearing Lisa Unnie but actually I was thinking about what will BTS do as i didn't told my mom to cancel the wedding and will not be as i found me.lee perfect match for mom. All classes got over and then bp goes to their house and i first go to library as I want to issue some books from library. After putting everything in the locker. I was about to go when I saw Jungkook coming towards me. I got to know from his face that danger is coming towards me.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Guys what will happen with y/n. Find out in next episodes.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------