Chapter-8

An pov-

Y/n's condition started getting worse. She was not able to breathe properly. BTS doesn't know what to do. They were just standing there and giving water to her.

Y/n-D-did you p-put onions in i-it?
Jin-Yes

Y/n quickly throw the food on the floor.

Y/n-I.....am d-deadly aller-gic to onions.(cough)

Y/n has no power left in her body she sat on the ground. BTS was looking at her worriedly. Suddenly Rm thought of something.

Rm-Y/n do you take medicines for the situations like this??
Y/n-y-yes(cough)
Rm-Where it is??
Y/n-My r-room.

Y/n was troubling in breathing. Jk fastly go to her room and started to find the medicine. He saw that there is a bottle of pills on the table. So he took it and came outside as he guess that it must be that medicine y/n is talking about.

Jk-Y/n is it that medicine??

Y/n nods in yes. She quickly took the pills and started to feel better. V took y/n in bridal style and took her in her room. Other BTS members were behind them.
V lay her down on the bed. Suga saw that Jin and "Jimin" was crying.

J-hope-Are you feeling better.
Y/n-Yes

They all sigh in relief.

Y/n-Why you all become worried suddenly.
Suga-If you are thinking that we care for you then you are thinking wrong.(cold)
Y/n-Then why you helped me??

Suga doesn't know what to answer so jk said.

Jk-Because if something happened to you then our dad will kill us.

Y/n became a little sad after hearing this but still kept her face normal.

Jimin-I accept y/n as my sister.

Everyone looked at him shocked. Jin was happy.

Jin-You have made the right choice.
Jimin-Y/n will you accept me??
Y/n-I didn't even accepted Jin yet and then you??
Jimin-Take your time y/n. I know you will accept hyung and me.
Y/n-Can i talk with Jin and Jimin personally??
Jk-Sure

Everyone goes out from there. Now,Jin, jimin and y/n was there.

Jin-What do you wanna talk y/n??
Y/n-Promise me you both will not break my trust.

Jin and Jimin smiled.

Jin and jimin-Promise
Y/n-I wanna say that I want you 7 to be my brothers but my past it's still in my head. I don't know what to do.
Jin-I am happy to hear that y/n that you want us as our brothers and have you gone to any doctor because of your past and also we don't know your past.

Y/n stand up and take something from the cupboard. It was like a report. She gave the report to them.

Y/n-I can't tell you my past now but there is a solution of coming out of my past. I never told it to anyone not even my mom. I have gone to doctors without telling her.So don't break my trust.
Jimin-We promise that we will never break your trust.
Jin-And about others I see in their eyes that their ego is stopping them from accepting you. They will soon accept you but for that you need to trust us.
Jimin-And do you accept our father?
Y/n-I want to but i don't know.
Jimin-Take your time.

Jimin and Jin started reading the report. They saw that the only solution to let her come out of her past is love and care by her loved ones. They both looked at y/n and saw tears in her eyes.

Jimin-You have your mom who loves you so how can you not overcome your past yet??
Y/n-The truth is she is always busy on her work. Didn't you see when I was in hospital she still prioritise her meeting. I need someone who can love me. I have become a person with no heart. I have made a cold boundary around me but now I want to break that boundary.