Destined Part I

"WHERE IS HE!!??"

A boy fuming in anger holding sword in his hand ready to cut anyone right now. All are so scared that they run for their dear life. Soon he reach in throne room and saw his dad sitting on throne and serious conversation was going on about some serious matter with authorities.

All look at him with shock and little scared look but one person their controlling his laugh. Soon the king on throne asked him, "What's the matter son?"

Instead of answering his dad he walk towards someone and put sword on the person who is sitting on chair, while controlling his laugh and no fear in his eyes. All gave done look even king because they know what happen. King asked his son with done look, "Seriously, you two again?"

"Dad, I'll kill him today"

That boy is still laughing while looking at price's angry face, though sharp sword is dancing on his neck. Prince's face turn total red because of anger. Two drops of blood dripped from his neck because of small cut. Still, he have the smirk on his face making prince angrier.

"Dad, he made mess of my room, he pour pink paint everywhere in my room and that's not enough for him so he dumped horse shit all over my ben. Flies are making it worse now. Ew... that gross smell and even roaches. Ahhh..." that boy start laughing so hard on prince who is still holding sword on his neck making the cut deeper.

"Jungkook, put that sword away. You are hurting him."

"Who cares dad, he turn my room into whole mess."

"Jungkook, I'll tell maids to clean it for you."

Jungkook put his sword away but still looking dead in his eyes. That boy still giving him evil smirk. Mr. Jeon (King) told Jungkook to sit him on his seat and Jungkook did. Mr. Jeon look at his best friend and both gave sigh and gave done look their sons. They thought their sons will be best friend like them but they are not even ready to be friends.

Mr. Suk asked his son, "Han, did you really prank on him?"

"Of course, dad. do you think someone else have that muck guts?"

Mr. Suk gave him strict look which made him little clam but he is still laughing inside by seeing Jungkook face. Mr. Jeon sigh and said,

"We made you two engaged so you both can have good relation but see."

"Dad, I never want to get married with this monster."

"Like I'm begging you to marry me. Dude, millions of girls, and boys are dying to marry me."

"Then go and marry them, why are you here."

Jungkook said with venom dripping from his mouth. King told them to shut and now both are giving each other death glare. Both king and his best friend the general (King's right hand) both sigh in disappointment.

.......

It took whole day for Jungkook room to get clean and he was sleeping in Han-Sung room for whole day making Han blood boil like lava and this is like a pastry for Jungkook.

Han screamed on every maid for cleaning Jungkook room quickly and Jungkook was enjoying the show but this two's fight is like hell for others.