let's fall in love special

Jungkook chuckled and said, "ah... At last you know the value of Great Min Jungkook. You need to show so much love and care this time to win me back. (Taehyung nodded still face in the jungkook lap) and you said you will even become my slave (Taehyung nodded again) I have so many slaves and servants to serve me. Why don't you be my husband? "

Taehyung looked up in surprise and jungkook gave him a big bunny smile which he hid deep inside him 5 years ago. Taehyung pulled Jungkook and both fell on the floor as jungkook on Taehyung who hugged him tightly. Jungkook giggled loudly which was like a golden melody for Taehyung.

"I love you my goof ball"

"I love you too my not so little tiger"

Both laugh and look deep in each other's eyes and in a few seconds they connect their lips like they are perfectly made for each other. Both lost themselves in each other and kissed like there is no tomorrow.

Soon the kiss turned into make out and Taehyung opened a Jungkook's shirt button and started trailing kissing down towards Jungkook chest, Jungkook gave him more access while locking his hands in Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung covered his whole soft skin into red and purple marks. He stopped and looked at the boy who was panting hard, begging for oxygen while covered in Taehyung's mark.

"I marked you as mine Kim Jungkook."

Jungkook skipped a beat when he heard this name. He smiled and said, "I don't want these marks to fade away hubby."

Taehyung smiles and peaks Jungkook's forehead and says, " I love you my butterfly"

"I love you too my hubby..."

Taehyung smiled and asked, " you won't leave me again, right? " Jungkook smiled and nodded as no. Taehyung controlled his tears and showed his pinky fingers and said, "pinky promise? "

Jungkook giggled and locked his pinky finger with Taehyung's and said, " pinky promise. " Both laugh and Taehyung again connected his lips to kiss his love but jungkook stop him making Taehyung little confuse and pouty, he got so addicted to this lips in few minutes.

"what happened my love?"

"If you continue kissing me like this. I'm damn sure we gonna end up fucking on my office table. "

Taehyung chuckled and did a look at Jungkook and asked, " aren't you being to pervert? '

Jungkook pout and said," what's wrong in that? It's too hot you know. It was my dream to have sex with you secretly in my office or classroom but I erased them all that time because you were so young. "

Taehyung laugh a little bit suddenly his aura changed and he said in husky voice, "my sugar jar, if we are doing it. It will be called as make love not sex. "

Jungkook gave him confused look and asked, " what the difference? "

Taehyung smirk and lean near bunny's ear and said in octave voice, " let me show you difference practically. "

Jungkook blushed a little bit and said, " not on the floor it's cold"

Taehyung picked Jungkook in bridal style while Jungkook gave soft cotton kisses on his neck. Taehyung put jungkook on the table and threw everything from there. Clearing it.

Jungkook saw how his MacBook pro broke like a cheap pieces but from him Taehyung was important right now who was busy admiring his baby's body with his mouth.

Taehyung was making hickeys on jungkook chest who was moaning mess. Taehyung look up just to see messed jungkook. Taehyung smirked and took one of the jungkook choco buds in his mouth making Jungkook moan loudly. They are lucky that the office room is sound proof, even if it's not they don't care. Taehyung nibbling like it is his favourite which is indeed. He started playing with another with his hand. Jungkook's crying mess when Taehyung sucks loudly.