plans

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ twenty-two / -plans

THE COUPLE WOKE UP

in each other's arms, well technically Victoria woke up first but Remus didn't want to let her go-so Victoria had to hold her pee for ten minutes but she didn't complain.

"Alright love, I need to go to the loo" Victoria sighed, attempting to wiggle out of her boyfriend's arms. "No" Remus mumbled as he continued to snuggle his head on to the pillow. "Lupin" Victoria said in a serious tone which made Remus groan. "I don't want you to call me that" He rolled his eyes as he let go of Victoria. "Sure" Victoria replied in a hurry, feeling like if she walked slower, her piss would just trail down her legs.

Remus rubbed his eyes to wake himself more before joining Victoria in the bathroom, who was just putting toothpaste on her toothbrush. "How's your sleep" Remus asked his girlfriend, his words muffled since he has a toothbrush in his mouth. "What?" Victoria questioned, not understanding what he was saying.

Remus repeated his question again and still, the words that he was trying to make up didn't make sense in Victoria's mind. "What?" Victoria once again asked.

Remus rolled his eyes then spitted on the sink. "How's your sleep?" He asked, now more clearly before rinsing his mouth. "Oh, yeah it was great" Victoria smiled sweetly at him.

After their conversation in the bathroom, the pair immediately went in the kitchen as they smelled food.

"You know, you don't have to do everything in this house Minnie" Victoria spoke as she entered the kitchen with her boyfriend who was attacking her with kisses on the face.

"I'm not Minnie" The pair saw James with an apron, facing the stove. "You can cook?" Victoria asked in shock, Remus with his mouth gaped open.

"Do you plan on killing us?" Remus asked sarcastically, sitting down on one of the chairs along with Victoria who greeted Lily good morning. "Yes" James replied bluntly as he poured some kind of mixture to the pan.

For the past thirty minutes or so, people are coming in and out of the kitchen while James is making food. "Done!" They heard James exclaimed in happiness as he sighed in relief. "This better be delicious, Jamesy" Lily nudged her boyfriend who rolled his eyes as he proceeded to serve the food.

"A little help here?" James said, his hands on his hips. "You have a wand, James" Sirius added that made James smirked. "Yeah, A big one" James winked at Lily-who frowned in disgust.

After that exchange, Minnie walked into the kitchen, helping James. "You don't really have to do that" James smiled at the elf. "Really? because I heard you complaining a few minutes ago" Minnie replied sweetly.

Once the food was settled on the table, they started to count down while holding their food stabbed with a fork.
"This is amazing" Amelia complemented James with wide eyes. "And she's a picky eater" Peter added, taking another bite. For the past five minutes, James was bombarded with complements-which he accepted with a confident grin plastered on his face.

"Anyway, what do you guys plan on doing to day?" Victoria questioned, taking a sip of her mango juice. She receieved the answer. "Nothing" They all replied. "Ooo, how about we go to the Zoo" Mary suggested which made Willow's face lit up. "Like muggle zoo?"

Mary nodded. "I've always wanted to go there" Marlene smiled at the idea. "So what, do you guys want to go?" Lily asked-all of them nodded. "So what time do you guys fancy to go there?" Victoria spoke up. "Around eleven maybe, tad crowded there in the afternoon" Willow answered Victoria's question.

"Oh I wouldn't join you guys" Cyrus informed them which made them turned their heads to face him. "Why?" Marlene questioned curiously. "I have a date" Cyrus simply answered. "Again? Is it not the girl from yesterday or is it a new one?" Mary questioned. "New one"

"Can we stop discussing my brother's sex life please" Victoria pleaded which made Cyrus roll his eyes. "I'm not going to have sex with her"

"She's actually decent and kind"

From there, the girls started planning their day while their boyfriends sat there along with Cyrus, clueless-just planning on going with the flow.

"-i'm just saying... we could get a tv" Remus said to Victoria as they entered their room. "And place it where?" She asked, getting curious by the idea. "Here" Remus answered, gesturing to the empty table infront of their bed near the wall. "And what? Hide it from them?" Victoria asked, making sure the bed was made. "Yes" Remus replied to Victoria's sarcastic question. "Alright"

"What time is it?" Victoria asked from the bathroom. "Nine twenty-six" Remus answered as he lie down on the bed. "Shit" Victoria whispered to herself as she should be getting ready. "I'm going to shower" Victoria informed Remus, while taking clothes from her drawer. "Want me to join you?" Remus teased.

"No" Victoria answered which made Remus' little smirk dropped. "Willow will get mad if we're running late" She added. "Maybe later" She winked at him that made his smirk came back on his face.

______

"-SIRIUS! Your hair is fine, now let's go" Willow reassured her boyfriend who was staring at his reflection in the mirror for quite a while now as he fix his hair. In result of Willow pulling him away, he stomped like a child. "Black!" Willow frowned at him as she held his hand before they apparated.

"Sorry we're late, this one couldn't handle walking away from the mirror" Willow chuckled, glaring at Sirius. "It's alright" Lily smiled. "You know, you gotta cut them" James suggested which made Sirius gasped in betrayal. "How could you even say that" Sirius mouth quivered jokingly as he reached for Peter for comfort. "He's not wrong" Peter pursed his lips as Sirius pulled away from him. "Oh God, you too?"

"Moony!" Sirius whined as he jumped on to Remus with open arms. "Get off my boyfriend" Victoria frowned at her long time friend teasingly which resulted in Sirius sticking his tongue out at her.

"Do we really need to wait in this long line?" Marlene complained, her head resting on top of Amelia's shoulder. "Calm down, there's like four people in front of us" Mary scoffed at the girl's impatientness."And they're a family of four" Victoria added to the conversation. "Whatever" Marlene muttered.

"See, it's our turn now" James nudged Marlene as he watch the family in front of them entered the gate. "Eleven please" Willow said to the man behind the cashier.

Once Willow paid the bill for them to get inside. Just after that, the five lads rushed inside-the four of them leaving their girlfriends behind. "Seriously" Lily sighed. "You got the camera ready?" Victoria asked Marlene, who held the camera on her hand.

The group of girls started exploring the park as well, admiring the animals. "Oh! look at the tiger with its cub" Amelia exclaimed, smiling as she watches the mother clean her child.

"-Darling! take a picture of us" Remus called Victoria who chuckled before taking the camera from Marlene. The five boys smiled, posing with the lion behind them.

"Let's check the aligators!" James exclaimed in excitement as he began to run, accidentally bumping a child with his legs. "Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry" James apologised, sending an apologetic look to the boy's parents while his girlfriend just stared at the ground, embarrassed for him.

"I feel like I'm taking care of a child" Lily huffed while shaking her head. Because of her statement, she earned replies from her girlfriends, agreeing with her.