~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~

♡ ♡ ♡

After the offensive things you've heard about Eldians, Captain Levi described to Hizuru what they had to go through on the way. Eldians were treated with disgust outside the island, making all of you doubt the possibility of being able to achieve peace.

Then, it would resort to sacrificing Historia and her heirs, according to Zeke's plan.

'Bullshit,' you think. That can't be the only option.

The Scouts arrived in Marley to alter that.

The following day, the 'Subject of Ymir Protection Group' was scheduled to make its debut at an international forum. This presents a great opportunity to seek allies for Paradis Island.

"It's possible," Kiyomi commented on the idea Hange proposed, "Though I would caution against assuming your goals and theirs are aligned."

"We're not, and we won't make contact until we've had a chance to observe them," Hange clarified to her. "If they show promise, and if they'll agree to hold a meeting with us, they can help us get our statement out into the world."

The rest of the meeting was about debating whether or not to make it known that civilians of Paradis' desire to co-exist with the world. With that, the Azumabito gladly chose to assist Paradis with said goal, much to your comfort. The chances are quite slim, but it's better than not trying.

Mikasa quickly stood up, "Wait a minute. Where's Eren?"

Before the meeting ended, Mikasa ran off to find out where Eren was. She was exceptionally quick on her feet unsurprisingly. You never saw her run up a hill that quickly without taking off her heels. How was she able to even do that?

"Why did that maniac have to go and run off when we aren't looking?" Jean put a hand in his hair with a growl. "Moreover, I almost thought that [Name] would go after him. Being his twin 'n' all..."

Shaking your head, you glanced up towards where Mikasa dashed off to. "Nevermind that. Let's catch up before they end up getting separated from us."

Taking off your shoes, you and your friends started to make your way up the stony hill where you soon saw Eren and Mikasa, along with the nearby refugees. "What the hell do you think you're doing, you maniac?" Jean pressed him from below.