a night to remember

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ twenty-three /-a night to remember

1978

THE TIME OF THE MONTH

where Remus suffers, and so does his friends by just witnessing him.

"You should get some sleep" Victoria's soft voice hits Remus' ears while they were snuggled on the couch in their living room. In response, Remus shook his head stubbornly. "Well you need rest and you know that" Victoria said bitterly as she pulled away from Remus to join Mary in the kitchen along with Willow.

"Come on" Sirius spoke with his arms wide which made Remus roll his eyes. "Fine" Remus gave in, moving closer to Sirius.

"-He needs rest you know" Victoria stated, absentmindedly biting her lip with her arms crossed. "Have you heard about wolfsbane?" Willow asked Victoria, chopping carrots while Mary was busy defrosting the chicken. "No what's that?" Victoria asked-invested by Willow's idea.

"To treat lycanthropy, it will help Remus to not harm himself or others as well" Mary explained, washing her hands. "Alright I'll talk to him about it... you sure you guys don't need any help?" Said Victoria. "No, we're fine-you go with Remus, he needs you more than ever" Willow chuckled as she started washing the rice.

Victoria walked in to the living room, with crisps in her hand for her and Remus to eat-just to see her boyfriend cuddled up with his bestfriend.

"Are you kidding me" Victoria laughed, shaking her head. The black haired girl walked to the countertop where Mary's camera was placed. "Can I borrow this?" Victoria asked for permission. "Yeah sure, go ahead" Mary nodded.

Victoria hurriedly walked back to the living room, afraid that she might miss the moment-although the two are dead asleep.

"I'm not gonna be surprised if you two got married" Victoria whispered, chuckling afterwards as she took a picture.

"I need to get these develop somehow" Victoria said to herself as she walked back to the kitchen.

"You would not believe what the two are doing" Victoria smiled. "What?" Mary asked, sitting down. "They're snuggled with each other! I'm highly suspicious that they're gay sometimes" Victoria laughed and so did the two.

"That's what I thought when Sirius asked me to be his girlfriend, for real this time" Willow joined in, turning the stove off.

"Change of subjects, are you guys a bit worried about the dark lord?" Mary asked worriedly. "Kind of, but I try to enjoy life as much as I can" Willow answered but Victoria remained silent.

"Vicky?"

"I don't want to talk about it, let's live in the moment and not worry about this"

_____

"Dinner's ready!" Minnie announced, whilst sweeping the floor. Slowly, the people that she called-walked in, muttering and chatting with one another.

Soon, they all settled down at the table.
Munching on their dinner. "So, does anyone have a job now?" Marlene asked, sparking up a conversation.
"Well, I'm currently surviving off my allowance that I get from my parents until I finish training... so in the meantime I might get a part time job" Lily answered with Remus looking at her, frowning. "Why do you need a job? You have James" Remus said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah! I've been telling her" James exclaimed with a confident grin on his face. "Honey, I don't want you to think that I'm using you for money" Lily tugged a smile.

"Using him for money? Lils, he would not care if you are using him to smuggle drugs. He is head over heels for you" Mary laughed with Victoria.

"How about you Victoria? Still up with the doctor thing?" Peter questioned her. "Yes... much to my dismay, I found out that it takes more than eight years to be a microbiologist-but I'll manage" Victoria answered, followed by. "But I don't need to worry about money luckily, my aunt loved me so much" Victoria chuckled.

"Where's Cyrus?" Amelia questioned curiously. "Probably out with another girl" Sirius smirked. "He could not stand being single for like a second, honestly" Lily shook her head disappointedly.

After dinner, Minnie cleaned up the dishes while they went up to their bedrooms tiredly.

"Remus" Victoria called her boyfriend.
Remus hummed in response, sitting on their shared bed. "Have you heard about wolfsbane?" She asked and he nodded.

"Willow offered to brew it for you if you want... I mean it will help you when you have a job you know" Victoria explained, her fingers gliding on Remus' forearm. "Sure, I'll take it" Remus smiled at his girlfriend.

"Speaking of jobs, have you started to look?" Victoria asked curiously-simultaneously drinking a cup of water that was placed on the nightstand. "No, I tried but no one wants to hire a werewolf" Remus replied sadly, with a frown. "It's alright, we'll manage" Victoria reassured, kissing his temple.

Which led into a heated make-out session. Victoria slowly melting into the kiss with her hands playing with Remus' hair whilst Remus have his left hand traveling around her waist, with his right on her jaw, caressing it slowly.

And then, Remus' lips moved to Victoria's neck, nibbling and biting it from every different spot whilst Victoria moan in return. "You sure you want to do this?" Remus spoke, asking her consent. Victoria hummed in response, needing Remus more than ever.

"I need a verbal consent darling" Remus said, lifting up her chin. "Yes, just get it over with!" Victoria whined, rolling her eyes in frustration. "Alright, relax" Remus chuckled.