Harry and Y/N are in the same ballet class, and they hate each other

*I have the first part of this also posted on my last book but so all the parts are with each other, I added it here too!* 

i.

Harry hates coffee.

No matter the roast, no matter the flavor, no matter how many of his friends swear by this flavor, with that milk, or this much sugar. The scorching liquid always lashes his tongue; acrid and harsh. It was the type of bitterness that twisted Harry's face into one of dismay and partial disgust as he swallowed it down, like lava in his throat, then warm in his belly. He'd always had an affinity toward sweet things but even the sweetest of coffees does little to amend his dislike for it.

Yet here he was, nursing a polyethylene cup full of it when it was too early in the morning to be functioning as a human being. The sun still hid from the moon and the muffin on his plate wasn't stale sitting in a glass casing all day. Sleep still bleared his eyes while a headache threatened the left side of his head and he wanted nothing more than to crawl back into the bed he'd only recently got into maybe three or four hours before. He'd just washed his sheets too and they smell like 'lilac summer winds' or whatever the fabric softener was called – it was pleasant and airy, and almost immediately brought ease to his muscles and his brain.

If someone would have told Harry a few years ago that ballet dancers party just like regular university students do, he would have been certain they were lying. That didn't match the aesthetic of it at all, did it? Messy hookups and jello shots, and falling asleep at 4 AM then waking up for a class in just a few short hours. At the first party he'd attended, he'd suspected sophisticated wine tasting, picking off a bowl of freshly sliced fruits, and a charcuterie board lined with crackers, expensive cheeses, and premium cut lunch meats. He'd seemed to have forgotten that they were all in their 20s and paying to attend a ridiculously priced but incredibly prestigious ballet school (there were other styles of dance here too, but they were renowned for their ballet), so nobody had the time, patience, or money for that (at least not all of them). So there was cheap liquor and it was considered lucky to find even a halfway-empty bag of crisps for a snack.

Harry is not someone who attends parties weekly as some of the others do but he will take part in a few to destress. That's not necessarily what he was trying to do last night – last night he'd been tricked by a pleading Niall to come with him to run some errands.

To: Niall

Delivered Yesterday 8:42 PM

Errands? At 9 PM?

From: Niall

Delivered Yesterday 8:43 PM

Please, im begging you

I need to pick up my dance belt from maggie but she's at ollie's and he's having a party

and i need you to not let me stay bc i will try but we start so early tomorrow

Harry.

HARRY!!!!!!!!

To: Niall

Delivered Yesterday 8:50 PM

...Why is your dance belt with Maggie?

Actually nevermind.

I don't want to know.

Do you really need it?

From: Niall

Delivered Yesterday 8:51 PM

I'll be fast.

And unless you want my cock and balls flying around, i do need it