26

Brittany's P.O.V.

I took advantage of the time Jo spent in the bathroom and changed my clothes in my walk-in closet.

"Brittany?" I heard her yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"See, my clothes fit better to you." I told her when I came out and saw her.

She sat in my bed, grabbed the remote, and flipped the channel.

"What are we watching?" She changed the subject.

Before I could answer her, we both heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Two of our maids came inside, one fixed my center table, and the other one carried the tray with our food.

"Thank you." Jo told them both.

Before they left, they smiled at Jo and uttered their thanks as well. Before they completely disappeared, I smiled at them too, which I think confused both of them but I just shrugged it off.

Jo looked at the food on the table and seemed to swallow a big lump in her throat.

"Dig in." I encourage her.

The maids prepared us some finger foods which is perfect for our movie time.

Jo moved onto the 2 seater sofa beside my bed and dig in on the food before her. I watched her devour the food on each plate, making sure to taste them all completely forgetting the remote on my bed.

"Come sit and eat, you look like a creep standing there and watching me." She said without even looking up.

I laughed at her remarks. I grab the remote on my bed and joined her.

"This is really good." She has a chicken nugget in mid-air waiting for me to open my mouth and take it.

"Ahhhhh!" She even encourages me and I oblige.

I swear I didn't mean to but when I took the food by my mouth, gracefully my tongue brushed onto her finger and to my surprise, she was not even bothered by it, she even licked her fingers including the one my tongue touched.

Hot!

"It's good, right?" She looked at me waiting for me to agree.

"Uh-hmmm." I hummed. I just wished she was not noticing how nervous I am. My heart started beating so fast.

Our arms are touching her every move.

How is she not bothered by it and I am?

Every touch feels like my skin burns under hers.

 At every touch feels like they're sending butterflies to my stomach and I had to shift to my seat as I couldn't contain the emotions she was giving me and she was not even aware of it!

"Should we watch horror?" I tried to act normal. I had the remote in my hand and set it up to Netflix.

"I'm not really a fan of horror movies, how about RomCom?" 

"Ewww! You're that girl?" I made a face.

"What girl?" Jo is now digging the potato wedges with her brows furrowed at me.

"That girl! The girl that likes RomCom movies then imagine or rather dream that it could happen to her in real life." I scoffed.

"Just because I like RomCom movies doesn't mean I imagine it or dream it to happen to me! Look at us, I never imagine in a million life that I would like you, Brittany Anderson of all people! And there's nothing even funny about us!"