3. wonderland

୨ৎ ꒰ wonderland ꒱ ୨ৎ

.୨ৎ ꒰ wonderland ꒱ ୨ৎ.

"willow? what the fuck are you doing here?" steven repeated. "i knew my sister was that stupid to come here without my mom knowing, but you?"

"steven, please, i'm not a baby anymore"

"i see. since when do you drink alcohol?"

she shrugged."since...tonight"

"give me that"

"what?"

"give me that beer, i'm driving you home right now." steven latched onto her arm and started walking, weaving among groups of people.

"please, steven, for one night, only one night, can you just enjoy the fact that we can have fun together?" she didn't want to follow him, but that guy became strong. "this type of fun?" she was talking about alcohol.

"are you kidding me? this type of fun? i'm not having fun if i know that you're drinking and susannah doesn't know where you are!"

"stop being such an asshole!" she pushed him away, but since he was grabbing her arm so strongly, she trip over and fell in the warm sand. in front of everyone. in front of a clearly drunk conrad.

"willow? you're here too? urray!" willow was too stunned to even say a word. she wanted to dig a hole and disappear right there.

as she stood up, with everyone watching her, she noticed something in conrad's hand.

"you smoke now? thought you said it ruins your brain" she crossed her arms.

"connie, who is she?" a beautiful girl next to him looked pissed, willow interrupted them from making out.

jere appeared from the crowd, who seemed already bored by that show, and tried to remove her from that conversation, but her feet were firmly planted on the ground. "who are you?"

"i'm nicole, connie's girlfriend"

"he has a girlfriend now, jere did you hear?" she faked a big smile to the brother next to him. "conrad, there's something else that you are hiding from us, i don't know, maybe a son in germany?"

"oh, willow please, fuck off" willow looked at conrad for a couple of seconds then turned around and walked towards the parking lot.

"willow!" jere was at her heels. "stop for a second, willy"

"i'm going home"

"you can't be serious"

"belly found a guy to hook up with tonight, i can go home"

he can't hold a laugh "but you have the funniest brother on planet earth who is going to let you have a wonderful night"

"i hate steven" her voice cracked. with her arm crossed and her eyes watery, she seemed so defenseless.