Chapter 4: Bloody Reaper vs Hammerhead

*Few days later after Bloody Reaper annihilated the Sinister Six...

Gwen Stacy is watching TV with her father.

George: Gwen, are you OK? You look something trouble..

Gwen: Oh, I-I'm OK that..

George: Gwen, you can always count on me anything, my daughter. I'm always be on your side.

Gwen: Thank you, dad. I love you.

George: (Hugging her) I love you too, Gwen. 

Then they heard the voice from the JJ Jameson from Daily Budge News.

JJJ: Good evening, J. Jonah Jameson here, Daily Bugle. Bloody Reaper is famous all over the world these days back from the RAFT incident. Bloody Reaper, the TRUE HERO who punished and killed those serious criminal & Sinister Six! That's right folks, that Sinister Six, the super-villain team to revenge Spider-Man! AKA Spider-Team, AKA Spider-Menaces, the false Heroes who don't have any responsibility as hero. The heroes who just arrest those villains! The audience wants to know, Who is Bloody Reaper, and when will he come again? 

Gwen: ........

George: Bloody Reaper...I wonder what is his purpose?

Gwen: .....Dad, what do you think about him?

George: Well.. I don't understand why he doing this in nasty way, but it's true that he is doing an justly to those villains, which Spider-Teams didn't do it. Even I'm captain of cops, I can't arrest him by purpose..

Gwen: Do you hate Spider-Team?

George: I don't blame them totally, I just hate Spider-Ghost. You know, she is the one who let your best friend and your boyfriend after all.

Gwen: .....

George: Oh I'm panning to make some spaghetti for dinner, Gwen. So could you buy me some tomato sauce?

Gwen: Of course, dad.

George: And be careful when you meet Spider-Ghost, Gwen!

Gwen: ...Of course, dad.

Then she left..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, Y/N walking around the park to breathe some flash air at 6 pm.

Y/N: (Deep breathing) What a cool and delicious air since stay at home and playing with my children~

Sunddely, some long blonde hair girl with white hoodie walks throw him, and say...