Chapter 7: Ultimate Idol

At the dome:

Ichigo Saitou: Finally! The day has come everyone! Our Ai has a personal concert at dome today, right here, right now! As producer of B-Komachi, I'm so proud!!

People behind the sage:

Meimei: Ai, please say something!

Ai: Huh? Me??

Miyako Saitou: Of course, you are the main event today!

B-komachis: Please, Ai. We wanna to hear!

Ai: Well ok... Actually, I never this day will actually come to me.. I was raised by nursery school after my mom goes to prison.. Since I was young, my father didn't exist and my mother was an enemy who only abused me, so I couldn't understand the feeling of loving people. Even when Ichigo-san was castes, I confided in my past and refuse him in a way to scared him away. But when he said It's OK to lying when I being Idol, my whole life has changed. I mat you guys as a friend. We had so many memories and happiness to share. And most importunately..I m my love of my life, Y/N. He was always there more me, cheers me, and love me. When I was pregnant his children, Aqua and Ruby, I was so happy in my life! Also I was bit afraid of being parent because what if I trick them like my mother did. But even I' not perfect, they said they are happy to become out children. I want to say thank you for everyone in here. Thank you for giving me a chance to be laugh in my laugh!

People:

B-komachis: ((Crying) We are also happy to become here friend, Ai!!

Aqua & Ruby: WE are very proud of you, mommy!

Y/N: My shooting star, even you are not perfect, I'll chose you as my only love. You are the only one who cares me.. As someone who doesn't have any parent, I understand your feeling. Now laugh, my love! Because you were born to be happy!

Ai: (Subbing) Thank you, Y/N! My only husband. Thank you for making me happy!!

 Thank you for making me happy!!