Boyfriend - Girlfriend??

Hello everyone!!

*The chapter begins*

Tropica Arcade, Delhi,

Pallavi and family were walking from the corridor of mall on the third floor. They were passing by a shop when two ladies came out of the shop and bumped into them.

Lady: I'm so sorry. I didn't see you..

Pallavi: it's okay

Purab: disha!

Radha: dad.. What a surprise!

She went and hugged purab. Aryan and disha smiled while rest were shocked. Alia was angry.

Vikram: dad? Purab who is this girl?

Purab, breaking hug: my daughter, radha.. And that lady is my wife, disha

The kohli family was shocked while alia's anger was increasing.

Dida: weren't you going to marry alia?

Aryan: no dida. Alia aunty was behind dad.. And dad always loved DM and no one else

Radha: wait.. Aryan right?

Aryan: yes.. I saw your pic in DM's phone.. But you are more beautiful in real..

Radha, proudly: oh.. That I am..

The rest laughed at her.

Pallavi: sorry.. But this is something really confusing, what's happening?

Radha: it's a story of two lovers who love each other, have kids.. But a Dustbin face witch came and separated them..

Alia, lost her cool: how dare you to call me that!

Radha: I never mentioned your name, nor pointed at you.. Miss Alia Mehra

Rhea: buji, what's happening?

Vikram: purab can you tell us?

Purab: sure..

Before anyone could stop him, he revealed everything of the past life, including abhi-pragya past. Rhea stumbled back in shock.. Rest were way too shocked.

Rhea: no.. You are lying. My mom left me. She never loved me..

Abhi: what are you saying rhea? Your mom always loved you.. We had a fight over your elder sis who is no more and we had a mutual divorce and got separated.

Disha: by any chance if I'm right, this Alia put these things in your head, isn't it?

Rhea: yes.. Why did you lied buji?