Anniversary Party 1

Heya pepl! How are you doing??

Me, oh, I'm well. Thanks.

*The story begins*

Khanna Mansion,At the doorstep,

Khanna Mansion,
At the doorstep,

There stood Purab with an aarti thal in his Hand and right in front of him was his wife, Disha along with her two kids while Aryan was beside Purab, equally happy.

Purab gave that Aarti thal to Aryan after using it and Disha entered the house after kicking the rice pot. Radha and Sidharth were also happy.

The three step in. Purab hugged Disha tightly not caring of his kids in front. Well, they too were fine with this and actually happy for their parents, including Sidharth.

The elderly couple parted from the hug and Purab wiped off his wife's tears and nodded in no. It were the happy tears that escaped her eyes finally being her home, her real home.

The full family shared a group hug and clicked pictures as memories.

***************************************

Evening,
Kohli Mansion,

The hall was beautifully decorated for the anniversary party. It has everything according to both: Pallavi and  taste. Dida had made everything look absolutely splendid and perfect. They haven't invited the whole world, but only few family friends, close friends and a few relatives.

The theme was that all elder ladies have to wear Bottle Green color Dress, either western or indian, doesn't matter while the young girls have to wear wester bottle green dress. For mens, blue tuxedo.

The guest began arriving and waiters got busy with the work. The Mehra family arrived there. They saw dida greeting the guest and approached her.

Meera: hii dida. You look amazing.