THIRTY TWO

Xiao zhan looked at his uncle who looked unhappy and wondered what happened, when they met outside not long ago he was happy and now suddenly this.

"Uncle did something happen? Why are you suddenly unhappy?" Zhan asked his face full of worry.

"It's nothing dear, it's just that I just saw very bad people and reminded me of something so terrible that happened when I was still young, you must stay away from them and not interact with them you know." Xiao Gu answered while forcing a smile, he thought he would ignore and forget everything even if he saw the man and the woman who tortured him but it was easier said than done.

He can ignore them but not forget what happened to him years ago, he will never forgive those two and once he knows if his ger child disappeared or died because of these two then he is going to make them pay.

Xiao zhan looked at where his uncle was looking and saw two people standing and they seemed to be looking in their direction,the man and woman he has never seen before, but they obviously don't look like good people at all!.

"Those people don't look like good people at all! If they dare bully you I will protect you!" Zhan answered then the faces of those maids and Ye Bing appeared making him tremble in fear,these people had the same negative aura as that of those bad people.

"My good child Iam still strong and no one would dare bully me, let's go get something to eat and I will introduce to my long lost friends." Xiao Gu who was now in a good mood and all those hurtful memories dissapeared in an instant.

Zhan nodded his head and since he was done drinking the orange that he was given earlier, it doesn't hurt to taste the different kind of food prepared.

Mr Yu and madam Yu kept panicking with each passing second when they saw Xiao Gu and Xiao zhan getting along very well, the two tried to get close and talk to Wang yibo but failed, since coming here they haven't achieved what they came here for.

"What should we do now? I'm afraid that xiao Gu will tell xiao zhan words that he shouldn't about us, Iam sure he will say thing's that aren't true and xiao zhan would hate and misunderstand us." Mr Yu said while looking at xiao zhan who was walking far away from them.

"I will try talking to xiao zhan after he is alone, it is still early go and get acquainted with Mr yibo and I would do my part." Madam Yu suggested and the two of them walked in two different directions and just as the bodyguards were instructed they secretly followed them to make sure they won't do anything to harm them.

Ye Bing who was done what she wanted to do and was in a good mood approached madam Yu with all smiles.

"Mother everything is done now it's time to wait for the final results." Ye Bing who was really happy this time said, not knowing the same medicine she wanted to give to xiao zhan was actually given back to her and she drank it by herself without knowing or being forced.

Madam Yu was also surprised she didn't expect Ye Bing could actually succeed so soon, that's a good sign.

"Then just wait and see within an hour you would see the end results of all, a show would happen." Madam Yu answered with a smile on her face, dad and child meeting and instead of being happy they will soon start crying tears of sadness and regret, the show will be interesting.

Zhan was really happy, he met a lot of interesting people that were introduced to him by his uncle, most of the aunt's and uncle's that went to school together with his uncle said he looks exactly like his uncle when he was young, they even thought he was the child of his uncle.

He really wished to be the lost child of his uncle, he even had the family name of his uncle, not only that coincidentally he had the name zhan which was the same name his uncle wanted to give his child.

He went to the toilet and relief himself then looked at his tummy which was flat but very hard on his lower abdomen and sighed.

"If only I could be pregnant and carry a baby in here, I will burn incense and worship the gods everyday." Zhan whispered and pouted he then went out of the toilet planning to go back, he didn't get far when his hand was grabbed from behind.

Zhan turned and looked at the person who grabbed him and frowned, he has never met this person before and he doesn't like the way he is looking at him, he is obviously nothing but a pervert.

"Hello beauty, I heard what you said when you were in the toilet, I can help you achieve your dream by making you pregnant, your so beautiful and I like you so much." The young man said while licking his lips, his eyes full of lust looking at xiao zhan.

Zhan felt disgusted and he yanked his hand away from the unknown man, he never expected he would meet such a disgusting and shameless person at such an event who even had the audacity of saying such words to him.

"Disgusting! If you dare touch me again with your dirty hands then you will regret for ever seeing or getting close to me!" Zhan warned and decided to leave but got stopped.

"So feisty and I now like you more and more! I am the young master of the Yu family and I will give you everything you want as long as ahhh...." Yu Dong who was about to continue speaking shouted in pain while touching his nose which was bleeding.

Zhan who was somehow terrified hid behind Xiao zhang who was now standing infront of him completely hiding him from the pervert.

Xiao Zhang:"Your parents seem to fail  to teach you how to respect others, you even dare covet my brother!"

Zhan who was called brother smiled and his heart felt warm, uncle's son actually regarded him as brother! He really loves it! He feels very happy being called brother.

"You....you do you know who iam? Are you courting for death! How dare you hit me!" Yu Dong shouted but shrank back in fear when Xiao Zhang lifted his leg like he was about to hit him again.

"A shameless jerk who has no respect at all, if you dare say another word or approach my brother again, your neck would be the next to be hit!" Xiao zhang warned.

Yu Dong got so scared that he ran away, no one has ever hit him before, he didn't expect the beauty he met would actually have such a dangerous and cruel brother! Hitting him like he wants to kill him! So heartless!.

Xiao Zhang looked at the running Yu Dong and sneered, that boy should be so called young step brother who has no manners at all and he even dared to approach his young twin brother, although he is still not sure but his guts must not be wrong, xiao zhan must be his lost brother.

"Be careful you know, perverts are everywhere, I will take you back, my dad is looking for you." Xiao Zhang said and touched zhan head.

"Thank you brother for helping me just now, I don't know if it's okay for me to call you that? You just told that pervert that Iam your brother." Zhan asked shyly and nervously, he didn't dare to look at Xiao Zhang directly.

"Ofcourse you can! I have always wanted a brother and you just met all the qualities of being my brother, iam so lucky to have you as my brother."

"Really? Do I really have all the qualities of being your brother?" The excited xiao zhan asked again.

The two who were really happy walked back while holding, the striking resemblance between the two  can be seen without anyone being told.