THIRTY FIVE

Madam Yu who arrived back at their home felt safe, finally she escaped and no one at the event knew she had any connection with Ye Bing, she thought that woman was smart but what she didn't expect was she was so careless and stupid, doing such a simple thing as having that bitch drink a simple medicine! She really thought so highly of her! But she was wrong!.

"I really was wrong! Such an idiot! She can't do something so easily!" Madam Yu cursed while frowning, she needs to think of countermeasures now, Ye Bing is useless, even if she can manage to marry that wang yibo, she won't even give birth to a child which is useless.

Early in the morning the second day she woke up by the phone ringing, looking at her phone she realized that it was her big brother, she panicked and wondered what had happened, it's rare for her big brother to call her, especially now that it is still early in the morning.

Her expression changed and wondered if something happened when her brother said she was needed back to their house as they have something important to talk about.

"What happened? Why is your brother telling you to go back?" Mr Yu asked his wife, he knows better than anyone else not to do anything stupid that will hurt his wife because he will not know when he will disappear, he doesn't know what kind of business his in-laws do but he knows it must be something not so good and dangerous too.

"I don't know, my dad has been in poor health recently, maybe he had a relapse." Madam Yu answered while preparing herself, she can eat breakfast when she arrives at their home.

"Then let's go together and I will see how dad is doing?"

"No, my big brother said I should go alone, we will go see him some other time."

She arrived at their house not long after, what invited her was the repressing environment in the house which really scared her.

"Big brother what really happened? You just called and told me to come, but you didn't tell me the reason for me coming here."

"Stupid! You still haven't realized what you have done!"

Madam Yu was aggrieved, what did she do wrong? She can't remember doing anything that might affect her family and she has always been careful.

"Big brother I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't been home for so long and you start to shout and scold me once you see me! Is that how you should treat your sister!"

"When you called and demanded to be given the medicine that day, didn't I tell you to be careful? But what did you do! The woman you said to be smart got arrested and the news is now all over the internet and the media! If she by any chance said the person who gave her the illegal medicine and the police started to look into our family, do you think we will get away with it!

We have been low key for years and nothing has gone wrong, trust me if anything happens and the police knock  at our door, trust me I will forget about our relationship and deal with you accordingly!" Madam Yu's big brother warned, he can't just have his sister destroy everything that he had worked so hard for over three decades to be destroyed just like that!.

"What? .....a.... arrested by the police? How did that happen?" Madam Yu whose face turned pale stuttered, one thing she is scared of is getting exposed and her good image that she has always portrayed to collapse, ger reputation has always been important, if people talk behind her back and end up in jail! No that can't happen!. "Big brother you must have a plan right? You have to help me! I am your sister and you must have thought of countermeasures, you can't my family get destroyed, your nephew is still young and can't survive criticism from others." Madam Yu continued to speak.

Madam Yu's big brother ugly expression changed and he calmed down, he still loves his nephew, although he is spoiled and fools around every day out there, but he still is the only nephew he had.

"I sent someone to bail her out and she didn't tell the police at the moment, she just said she is an accomplice and someone who doesn't like her tried to harm her at the event." He said then added. "Let this be the last time, don't try to do anything stupid and get exposed."

"I know big brother from today I will be careful and not do anything stupid." Madam Yu who finally calmed down and was in a good mood admitted her mistake, she knows her big brother will always have a solution.

The family had breakfast together and the environment was harmonious, they didn't talk about what happened yesterday but just normal conversation between family members.

*******
Wang yibo got a message from one of the bodyguards who was secretly spying on the Yu family that madam Yu left her house and went to her family house, and Ye Bing was bailed out from the police, the person who bailed her out is a distant relative of the Chen family, madam Yu family.

Wang yibo knew Ye Bing was defeated once and she couldn't give up so easily, he is curious to know what other plans she had because he is always ready for her.

********
Li jun on the other hand for months he chose to just sit and relax, wang yibo had changed so much and wasn't as useless as before and whenever he tried anything that brat will always find a way to stop, he even doubted if that brat is a demon in a human body, because not even once has he succeeded.

Now his only plan is how to get xiao zhan, he has never fallen in love before and the first time he saw xiao zhan he knew he was the right person for him, he couldn't choose anyone else, xiao zhan is his true love.

He has already started the plans of helping xiao zhan find his family members and so far the information he got is good and promising, tomorrow he will visit xiao zhan and tell him all the things he found out so far.

He is very sure xiao zhan will see him differently and maybe by then the relationship between the two will grow closer and maybe something will sprout.

*******
"Baby everything is done, I have already found a house in the suburbs, let's go and see if you will like it." Yibo woke up early in the morning and went to the temple, came back before his ger was awake, learnt from  uncle Zhou how to cook, helped zhan to take a shower, dressed him and even fed him, he didn't let Xiao Zhan do or touch anything.

"Okay compared to living in a busy and noisy city, it's better to live in the suburbs, let's take uncle Gu and brother Zhang, I'm sure they would love to stay with us, uncle will be more knowledgeable when it comes to pregnancy." Zhan answered and even before he could take a step he was carried by his husband.

"What if you fall down while walking, just let your dearest husband take care of you."

"But....but I can walk on my own and I will be careful you know." Zhan protested but still he was carried all the way to the car.

Yibo didn't forget to carry some fruits and warm water just in case his ger got hungry.