Prologue

The first thing she saw was a luxurious ceiling that certainly did not match the ceiling of her parent's house. She didn't live with her parents. She was there because of the family reunion. It was a very great family reunion, mind you. The food was delicious and she got to play a very tense game of Uno with her older cousins (that she won of course). 

Most importantly, she got to reunite and have a very long chat of any topics that came to mind with her favorite older cousin, Sasha. Amelia was very attached to Sasha. Being the youngest in her family, Amelia was spoiled by her relatives. Luckily, she didn't turn into a spoiled brat thanks to Sasha.

Sasha was Amelia's role model and someone she considered an older sister. She was an inspiration for her to have good habits and to lead a good life. Sasha took care of her like an older sister and she stuck to Sasha like glue. They had sleepovers, did each other's hair, makeup, and she went to Sasha's badminton games. Amelia was Sasha's flower girl and one of the bridesmaids at her wedding.

She got introduced into the rabbit hole of korean webnovels by Sasha. Her first webnovel was "Trash of the Count's Family". Which Sasha had excitedly shared to her after ranting about the protagonist, "Cale Henituse".

"Aigoo, Cale makes my heart fucking hurt." Sasha dramatically clenched her shirt like she was about to have a heart attack.

Amelia looked up from her phone and titled her head. "Who?"

"CALE! FUCKING! HENITUSE! HE SAYS HE WANTS TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE BUT THEN BECOMES THE CENTER OF IT ALL AND GETS HURT BECAUSE OF IT!" Sasha screamed in frustation.

"WHY DOES HE VIEW HIMSELF AS TRASHY!? GAIN CONFIDENCE!! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD HUMAN BEINGG AND SO CARING AND SWEET!!!" Sasha pounded her chest.

Amelia listened to her rant about Cale Henituse for the next 5 minutes. That's when she fell into the webnovel hellhole and would also rant with Sasha about Cale.

Amelia loved the story. She loved the growth of the characters and cheered them on in difficult times. Especially Cale, the main character. Amelia always had a penchant for liking the protagonist out of all the other characters in books.

'I'm sure I didn't die. What was I doing before..? My mind seems foggy. Oh, right, Sasha took me out to eat yogurt. Then we gossiped together about some of the stupid shit the people in my school did. I was just talking with Sasha, so how did I end up here?'

She squinted at the ceiling. Hoping it would somehow magically tell her the answers. She noticed out of the corner of her eyes the wooden bars that surrounded her. And judging by the soft mattress underneath her.. 'Am I in a crib?'

'I wonder if time paused or my existence was erased. I hope someone didn't take my place or Earth became an apocalypse.' Amelia wasn't worried that her family wouldn't be searching for her if she did go missing. She loved her family and would do the same if one of her relatives went missing as well.

'According to webnovel troupes and anime, I'm in another world. I should start setting goals for myself. I want to be an overpowered mage and swordsman.... Is it too soon to start setting goals for myself when I just got here? I'm definitely a baby, aren't I? It explains why it's hard to move my body and how sluggish I feel.'

Suddenly, Amelia was pulled out of her crib and met eyes with a...brown puppy?

"Look, Jour, isn't our little princess sooo adorable?" The puppy, her supposed father, held her high in the air and smiled dotingly at her with warm brown eyes. He looked handsome in her eyes. Even with the thick eyebrows and slight beard making him appear strict at first, he gave off a warm and caring aura when he looked at her.

'Well, I am very cute.' Amelia smugly thought.

"That's right, she's very adorable. Now, may I please hold my daughter? I haven't even gotten the chance to personally hold her after I pushed her out screaming bloody murder."

"Of course, dear." Amelia was then handed to her mother, and...god... she was stunning. 

She had wavy bright red hair that looked smooth and shiny and she was just ethereal. Even if she looked a little bit exhausted from labor, she still looked energetic and had a bright complexion. Especially when her eyes lit up when she saw her and she looked at her with love. It made Amelia feel warm and fuzzy inside. Her reddish brown eyes seeming knowledgeable and wise.

"You're right, Deruth, our princess is going to be quite the looker when she grows up." Jour chuckled.

"She inherited your flaming red hair and eyes too! Obviously, she's going to be just as beautiful as you." Deruth said proudly and kissed her and Jour's cheek.

 "What will you name her, Jour?"

"Hmm, Amelia sounds nice."

"That's a wonderful name, dear! It rolls off the tongue quite nicely."

The couple chuckled and smiled at the baby. 

"Welcome to the world, Amelia."