Chapter 1

Amelia was enjoying her life as a baby. Yes, it got repetitive, eating, sleeping, and playing with some toys everyday. She tried not to focus on it too much. But it gave her time to plan out what she wanted to do in this world and daydream about how overpowered she wanted to become. 

If you were wondering why she seemed pretty accepting of all of this and if she wanted to go back home. The answer would be: Hell yes she wanted to go home! This world didn't have Sasha or her family from Earth. Amelia did accept her new family but she felt homesick. She couldn't be on her phone, couldn't exercise, and couldn't eat chips! (She loved her snacks) Being a baby did give her lots of time to think, whine, and complain why she was sent here of all people. 

There are 24 hours in a day after all. 

If she were to think along the lines of fiction, a god, or the universe, or whatever, sent here for something. She had a happy life so they couldn't send her here on the grounds of her being on unhappy/having a miserable life. She didn't die either. She clearly remembered gossiping with Sasha before she blinked and ended up as a newborn baby. Was she here to save the world from its impending doom? Or be the villain that destroys this world? Or perhaps save characters that died miserable deaths? Whatever the case, Amelia just wanted to live a long, satisfying, and happy life.

Speaking of being in a new world. She could see and understand the language just fine. In shoujo manhwas and mangas, isn't her vision supposed to be blurry and some having to learn the language from the ground up? Whatever, she'll just think of it as a perk of reincarnating into a new world.

She was satisfied with her new life so far as she didn't have neglecting parents but instead parents that adored her and boosted her ego. When she smiled, they would bring out something that had the function of recording videos but in the shape of a ball(?) She forgot the name and internally thought of it as something similar to a phone. Basically, whatever she did, they wanted to record every moment of it.

Speaking of her parents, Deruth and Jour, they liked taking her on walks in the garden and spending time with her. They loooved dressing her up and reading children fairytales to her. Deruth rambled to her about the Henituse County and Jour talked to her about the Thames Family. Amelia wasn't dumb. Nor was she going to be in denial that she was in her favorite webnovel, "Trash of the Count's Family". 

She didn't see them as characters but as humans with flesh and blood. She also regretted the fact that she only read part 1 and didn't even finish it. She was too lazy and wanted to catch up on other novels. She didn't even know if the stupid White Star died because she was too stubborn to read the spoilers. She did remember that before she paused reading it that she was on the Great Temple Arc where they went into the God of Despair's temple and defeated the lion gatekeeper thing.

It did startle her though that Jour gave her this knowing look that seemed to know she wasn't a normal baby and could understand what they talked about. Well, that's probably to be expected because of her ancient power. 

'Ah, speak of the devil.'

The doors burst open as her father, Deruth, raised his arms towards her, but stopped in his tracks when he saw that Amelia was struggling, but standing on her own two feet as she held onto one of the bars of her crib.

"R-RON! Call Jour here right now! Tell her to bring the recording device as well! She can't miss this moment!!" Deruth excitedly spoke. 

"Come to mommy, Amelia. I'll give you lots of money and presents for your birthday~" Jour smiled brightly at her.

"No, Amelia, come to daddy, daddy will give you lots of kisses and hugs!" Deruth exclaimed. 

Amelia was stuck at a difficult crossroads. If she went to one side, the other side would sulk. Besides, Amelia glanced at Ron that was holding the recording crystal ball. This moment would forever be memorialized and they would look back at this moment and tease her for the choice she made.

'So the best choice is..'

Amelia slowly walked forward. 

"You can do it, Amelia! Come to daddy!"

"No! Come to mommy!"

The couple glared at each other. 'She'll obviously come to me!'

As Amelia walked closer and closer, the couple became more and more excited.

"Yes, that's it, Amelia! Come to mommy/daddy!"

Their hopes were crushed as Amelia stumbled past them and headed straight towards her dragon plushie. Yes, she had a dragon plushie and it was soft and fluffy and she loved it.

Deruth and Jour sighed. "As long as Amelia is happy.." 

"It's alright, Madam, Master, perhaps your feelings will get to Young Lady Amelia another day." Ron chuckled. 

It was when Amelia was 3 years old that they realized that she was incredibly talented. Daresay a genius. They knew she was clever and curious from a young age. But when she had pointed out several of the guard's weak points on a visit to the training grounds and had conjured a medium sized fireball on her attempts to conjure magic. Luckily, she didn't burn down any of the flowers in the garden. The realization shocked them. 

Especially when she couldn't control her strength and had broken several things and was praised by the captain of the guards for having a talented and strong body suited for swordsmanship.

Deruth and Jour had suppressed the news from spreading to the rest of the County. Though it was only a matter of time before the news spread. They wanted their daughter to live a life free from prying eyes and not have the attention burden their daughter at such a young age.

Speaking of their daughter, here she comes.

"Mommy, daddy, look! Look!" Amelia swung her wooden training sword around and grinned. Her chubby cheeks and bright red hair making her look like a cute angel that descended from the heavens.

Deruth and Jour clutched their chests. 'Soooo cuteee!'

Amelia titled her head, knowing of her cuteness attack. "Mommy? Daddy?"

Deruth and Jour reached out and bear hugged her. "Oh, our precious Amelia, you're so adorable and cute!"

Amelia grinned smugly. Ever since she was reincarnated here, she made sure to capture all of the hearts of the servants in the mansion. Especially Ron and Beacrox, as they would be helpful allies in the future. So it's important to establish a bond right now to have a deeper connection in the future. 

Amelia patted herself on the back for her intelligence. Now, how was she going to get out of this bear hug?..