Chapter 2

3 year old Amelia was happy. It seemed the gods granted her wish to be overpowered. She  was praised for being talented in swordsmanship and got a magic teacher to train her mana control. She did swordsmanship and magic training everyday for very short periods to not strain her three year old body.

She didn't even need to do strength training because she had a naturally strong body that would grow stronger as she aged. For magic training, it was hard to control her abundance of mana that wasn't normal for a human. Her magic teacher exclaimed that it was lucky she hadn't died because her mana seemed to be around a dragon's level. Probably thanks to the blessing of her strong body/plate. 

Of course, training for a three year old in swordsmanship was just training how to control her inhuman strength and proper forms to swing a wooden toy sword.

Today, she was on a picnic with her mom and dad. 

"Sweetie, have a bite of this fruit tart."

"No, our princess should try this delicious cream puff."

Amelia first ate the fruit tart then ate the cream puff. Delicious things should be eaten last.

Jour and Deruth smiled happily at their daughter as she made a face full of pure bliss while eating the desserts.

This joyful atmosphere dampened when a young woman in a knight uniform jogged up to the family. 

"My lord, you still have paperwork in your office that needs to be completed. You promised you would only take a small break then get right back to work."

Deruth groaned and slowly got up.

Deruth kissed Jour's cheek and rubbed Amelia's head. "Sorry Amelia, sorry love, I'll take you both out of the county to spend some together, alright?" He smiled apologetically at his family and left with the young knight. 

Amelia pouted and crossed her arms.

Jour chuckled and rubbed her belly bump. "Would you like to talk to the baby?"

"Yes!" Amelia immediately brightened up and scooted over to Jour. She animatedly started talking about her day. It was a habit she gained when Jour became pregnant with her younger sibling.  She leaned over and pressed her head against Jour's stomach. 

Amelia exclaimed. "Mommy! The baby! It kicked! It kicked! Do you think it heard me?" 

Jour smiled. "Of course, dear. I felt it kick, it must be excited about the new training sword you got."

"Mommy, I bet the baby is a boy!"

"Then I'll bet it's a girl. Do you have any names in mind?"

Amelia grinned. "It's a secret!"

"Amelia, come here, look at your brother." Jour let her look at the newborn form of her baby brother.

"He looks ugly." 

"Now, now, Amelia. Don't say that. You're an older sister now. Do you have a name for him?"

"His name should be Cale!"

Jour chuckled. "Welcome to the world, Cale. This is your older sister, Amelia. She's older than you by three years. So treat her with respect and get along with her, okay?"

Cale simply slept peacefully.

"Alright, princess. Let's let your brother and mother rest." Deruth pushed her out of the room and shut the doors behind him.