the birth of harry potter

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ twenty-six / -the birth of harry potter

1981

VICTORIA HURRIEDLY RAN TO

her boyfriend, delivering him the news that their friend is in labour. "Well where are they?" Remus asked Victoria, his heart pounding out of excitement. "In their house" Victoria fastly replied as she bolted out of her house as everybody's already there. Remus quickly followed Victoria, shutting the door behind him.

"How is she?" Victoria asked the midwife who she assumed was taking care of Lily, but instead she saw her handing a glass of water to James.

"What now" Remus sighed deeply.

There they are, Lily panting with her hand on her belly-but she looked calm and not having a worry about her upcoming birth.

Meanwhile James was hyperventilating, looking like a sack of tomato because of his redness. With Sirius behind him, comforting him as James inhale and exhale on a paper bag.

Brave Gryffindor.

"I'm telling you, are you sure you're the one who's pregnant? Maybe you're just a tad bit bloated don't you think?" Victoria cracked a joke to Lily as she took a glance at James. Lily looked at her and laughed at her face but then immediately shutting up as she felt the pain on her belly. She screamed in pain.

The midwife turned her attention to her and got her to calm down, counting her contractions.

"Haven't seen birth in real life, have you?" Victoria asked Amelia who was sitting beside her. "Nope" Her lips popping.

"Can't believe we're going to see a baby popping out of Lily's vagina" Marlene cackled as she imagine it happening.

"Are you in on this lads?" Willow questioned the boys as she looked at them. They responded with incoherent No's whilst quickly shaking their heads.

"Good, I don't want have them see my vagina for free" Lily panted, shutting her eyes back as she hissed in pain.

After a few minutes, Lily was in pain.

She was screaming, crying and cursing at James for cracking jokes at her as he tries to calm himself down. Remus, Sirius, Cyrus, and Peter left the house and stood outside earlier as she was already naked down there.

As Lily was pushing, her friends were encouraging her to push harder whilst she held onto James' hand as he turned red in pain, just like Lily's hair.

"Remember when Verity spread rumours about you? THINK ABOUT THAT HONEY, PUSH!" Marlene shouted for Lily to hear.

"Remember when I-I accidentally rip your favourite sweatshirt? THINK ABOUT THAT SWEETIE, PUSH!" Victoria joined in as well.

"JUST THINK ABOUT VERITY'S FACE, PUSH!" Willow shouted.

"SHE TRIED TO KISS YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Mary added, clenching her fist as she do so.

After one more push, a crying baby was heard. The midwife took the baby and let James cut it's umbilical cord.

The baby was covered with a blanket and was immediately given to Lily, having an immediate skin to skin contact with her baby. Lily cried as she held the baby she carried for nine months, and so did James.

Simultaneously, she said. "Harry James Potter" Lily smiled and so did James. "I'm a father" He cried, along with Victoria, Willow, Marlene, and Mary.

"HARRY!" Sirius burst in with tears in his eyes. "YOU DIDN'T NAME YOUR CHILD SOMETHING STUPID" Remus exclaimed proudly. "He has your eyes, Lily" Peter smiled sweetly which Lily responded with a silent 'thank you'.

"You did good with your first birth" Cyrus smiled at Lily as he squeezes her hand.

After that emotional moment within the family, the midwife told them to leave so that the two could rest, which they obeyed as Lily was tired and needed to contain herself from what just happened.

______

The group of friends sat in the living room together, with iced tea in their hands as it was already summer.

They were astonished by the fact that one of them already has a child, and they could not believe that it was James Potter and Lily Potter to have a baby.

"So who's next?" Mary asked, sending a smirk towards Victoria and Remus who was sitting with each other. "Don't look at me like that" Victoria shot a glare at Mary's direction. "Aw, why not?" Sirius asked in disappointment. "In this time Sirius? With the dark lord thing? Maybe next year if this is over" Remus replied for Victoria, who nodded approvingly.

When they were talking with each other, an owl came their way-dropping a letter. "Whose letter is this?" Minnie asked as she catched the letter and placed it at the center, in front of them."It's for me?" Cyrus said in a questionable manner as he grabbed it.

The rest didn't know what the letter contained since Cyrus distanced himself and was mumbling the words as he reads it.

But Victoria assumed that it was a shocking news because of her twin brother's sudden change of expression.
His eyes widened as his mouth gaped open.

"I can't believe I got a girl pregnant" He muttered to himself that was loud enough for others to hear.

Gasp were heard that made Cyrus even whiter. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?" Victoria rose from her seat, pulling away from Remus.

"Don't worry she's pureblood, not a hint of muggleness in her" Cyrus chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Cyrus I'm not a prejudice" Victoria rolled her eyes, her heart pounding. "You better step in for that child Cyrus" She added with her arms crossed as their friends stayed silent, intrigued by their conversation and the fact that Cyrus found out that he's gonna be a father through a letter.

"I-I will, It's just-nerve wracking" Cyrus stammered, letting himself fall down to a vacant chair in their living room. "I know, but you need to be brave, you're gonna be a father!" Victoria reassured him, squeezing his hand.

Cyrus stayed silent, nodding in response. Willow looked at Remus and nodded at his direction, standing up and congratulating Cyrus; after that, the rest did the same.

After a brief silent, James Potter entered the house. "I'm back, I'm officially a daddy and what did I miss?" James announced beamingly with a large grin on his face, closing the door behind him.

"What's up with everybody?" He whispered to the closest person near him; Amelia, who whispered something to him.

After a moment, James let out a huge gasp and engulfed Cyrus in a hug. "You're gonna be a daddy!" James smiled widely, patting Cyrus in the back. "Don't call me daddy" Cyrus muttered before hugging him back.

"Now we know who's next" Mary laughed, lowering down her head-expecting for anyone not to laugh at her unfunny joke.

But everyone hollered in laughter, including Cyrus.