Chapter 32 (1)

Chapter 32 (1)

After a while, the man opened his mouth again, but was talking to another person: "Okay, this classmate, please stop crying. Although Zuo Baixuan's attitude It's arrogant, but I'm making this phone call for you to give you a way to communicate, you should have a good chat first, stand up for this matter, and I will definitely help you."

The cry grew louder and louder, and was completely occupied by the sound of a woman sobbing.

"Zuo Baixuan... woo... How can you slander me on the forum! I have never done these things! What are you talking about over there?"

It's Lin Xiaoxiao.

Luan Yenan also heard it, but she didn't look away, still staring at the HOT post.

Look at the main building.

Just telling Lin Xiaoxiao to stop spreading rumors, and stop trying to report her scholarship.

All the scores are obtained by her own strength, and all the competitions are attended by herself, and there is no such thing as incompatibility. and the corresponding map evidence.

If there is any evidence, welcome to confront, otherwise, she just wants to wait for an apology online.

But more, I want to see why Zuo Baixuan is so powerful.

There are 24 hours in the same day, others can only eat, drink, sleep and sleep.

In addition to living and studying, Zuo Baixuan can participate in so many competitions and exams, and can also work part-time!

The building is crooked.

Even gradually, no one thinks that Lin Xiaoxiao has done too much, the focus is only on Zuo Baixuan, excitedly hoping to pick up everything about Zuo Baixuan layer by layer, it is best to be able to See the reason enough to "get God's favor".

Many of these heated discussions are part of the rumor mill.

Trying to convince them that they are also accomplices is difficult. People's attention is also more likely to wander in a topical direction. "How do girls from poor families grow savagely and become academic masters" is one of them.

Luan Yenan looked at the crooked direction of the post and felt that it was meaningless.

If this makes her post, she will either throw away the evidence and hammer people to death in one go, don't give her another chance to find disgusting people.

Or, choose to leave only one sentence in the main building, "Lin Xiaoxiao, you can figure it out yourself", the other words are unclear, let everyone guess.

The ominous details are the most powerful rumors.

Almost every sentence is not from the mouth of the rumor maker, but it can make the rumors fly and can't stop.

Because everyone who reads the post, their own imagination will become the source of rumors.

It is most convenient to use the methods that Lin Xiaoxiao used to attack her, so why bother talking nonsense to such a person.

I have to answer a few more calls now.

The source of the noise is still complaining about the vague sell-out.

Acting skills are only three points, crying is really like that, and speaking is almost meaningless.

Luan Yenan turned her head to Zuo Baixuan and raised her eyebrows without interfering.

Zuo Baixuan ignored Lin Xiaoxiao's tirade and replied with only one sentence: "Apologize or confront with evidence, I'm free."

Lin Xiaoxiao took advantage of Zuo Baixuan's speech and interrupted her cry, and continued: "Wuwuwu, Zuo Baixuan, you are too cruel, I never did it How can I confront you about things?"