Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Facing the "parents" who have never been masked, Zuo Baixuan has a wonderful feeling. They are related by blood, but emotionally estranged.

Luan Yenan told Zuo Baixuan the basic situation when he was in the car.

The family name is Yang.

The eldest in the family is Zuo Baixuan's grandmother's cousin.

The two got off the bus.

I saw an aunt supporting an old lady standing at the door of a small country villa, and when she saw Zuo Baixuan and Luan Yenan, her face was full of smiles.

"The two little girls look good." Aunt Yang laughed first.

Old Ms. Yang couldn't see clearly, narrowed her eyes anxiously, took two steps forward with her back hunched, until she grabbed Luan Yenan's arm and shouted, "Come here? Huh?"

"Come on, old lady, I'm Luan Yenan who called you, she's Zuo Baixuan." Luan Yenan introduced.

Old lady Yang took Luan Yenan's hand as if she couldn't hear it, and squeezed it tightly.

After complimenting her beauty, she mumbled something that Luan Yenan couldn't understand.

Aunt Yang said with a smile, "My mother is getting old, she can't hear clearly and can't recognize people. But she's really happy that you can come back this time, come on, come on, come in and sit down. "

"We brought gifts and we are still in the car," said Luan Yenan.

court.

The villa has four floors and adopts a typical European and local architectural style. Although the small courtyard is paved with cement, there are many potted plants in the courtyard.

Old Ms. Yang dragged Luan Yenan to chat, Luan Yenan could not understand a word and could only turn to Zuo Baixuan for help.

Luan Yenan glanced at Zuo Baixuan who was still in a half-dazed state, and couldn't help but relax and burst out laughing.

It was the first time she had seen Luan Yenan show such a needy expression.

Luan Yenan has a good hand in dealing with the stubborn Luan Lizheng, but she can't deal with the old lady who can't hear clearly, but is full of enthusiasm and ramblings in dialect.

Zuo Baixuan whispered: "Grandmother should talk about the past, and I can only understand some fragments."

Aunt Yang welcomed them to sit down, and smiled: "Yes, I am talking about the past, everything is about my mother when she was very young, we are all tired of listening to her, you can just listen to her. He Just listen. You live upstairs today. The youngsters in our family all go to work. They're not home. We occasionally rent out our house as a hostel during peak tourist season, so all of the above is complete and sanitized. Stay comfortable. Dinner and breakfast will be prepared for you."

“Do you really mind… Aunty.” Zuo Baixuan chose a title.

Aunt Yang nodded.

She knows about her relationship with Zuo Baixuan and what Zuo Baixuan has been through, but she simply replied warmly like an ordinary distant relative: I am still happy, the old lady has not been so energetic for a long time, and I I'm afraid you're not used to our self-built house."

"No, it's okay." Luan Yenan nodded.

"Then let's have dinner first, and rest early after dinner. There will be someone in charge of going up the mountain to clear the cemetery early tomorrow morning. I'll ask him to show you the way." Aunt Yang said and turned her head to leave. Dishes in the kitchen.