order of the phoenix

SCARS
rj.lupin

/ twenty-seven / -order of the phoenix

1981

VICTORIA AND REMUS SAT WITH

each other, with Remus' arm wrapped around Victoria's waist whilst her right hand was playing with Remus' hair.

"I'm going to miss moments like these" Remus said to Victoria who looked at him with a slight confused face. "What do you mean?" She asked, her finger twirling around Remus' brown hair.

"You know, with you going to college next year and I'm not going to have you by my side everytime" Remus groaned as he spoke, burying his face into Victoria's hair. "Don't think that, you keep forgetting that we're wizards, we could do anything because we're peculiar" Victoria assured Remus, kissing him.

There was a knock on their door, interrupting their make-out session. Remus grunted disappontedly before standing up and opening the door. "Dumbledore's here" Sirius said as he faced Remus. "What's he doing here now?" Victoria overheard so she followed Remus.

"Don't know" Sirius shrugged his shoulders as he went down the stairs with the couple. Sirius' appearance changed, well only his hair did. He cut it, it was not a trim or something-he full blown cut it, it's freshly cut. His sides were buzzed down perfectly.

"Good evening professor" Victoria greeted as he met eyes with the man in front of her. "Pleasure to see you, Ms. Greengrass" He greeted back. "It's brilliant that he remembers all of his students' names" Victoria whispered to Remus, who chuckled in response before sitting down.

"You are probably wondering why I'm here" Dumbledore cleared his throat, resting his hands on his lap. "The dark lord has taken an interest on you two and your son" He said in a serious tone.
Now the atmosphere of the room is cold, Victoria immediately grabbing Remus' hand as she heard the news.

Lily's heart was pounding out of her chest as she bit her lip, preventing herself from crying on the spot. "What does he want from us" James asked, his emotions mixed with anger and fear. "He selected you as his next victims" Dumbledore answered resulting in Lily bursting out tear as James rubbed her back comfortingly.

"For your protection, you need to have a secret keeper" Dumbledore suggested, pressing his lips together. "Fidelius charm?" Victoria's voice hitched in fear. "Yes, Ms.Greengrass"

It turns out, it will keep them safe and hide their house from Voldemort. Because of that, Lily sighed in relief but with tears still in her eyes. Her eyes showed 'why us?' and she was right. Why them? They just got married and had a baby in a span of a year. Things are going up for them and they're happy with their own little family along with their friends they considered family as well; despite the situation the wizarding world is in.

_______

Victoria was scared, for the first time in her life. She had to stop going to college because of the war that was going on and had to make stupid excuses but her professor couldn't care less since it was her own problem.

"Fabian, have you seen my wand?" Victoria asked the red headed boy in front of her. "Nope, maybe Gideon has it" He snickered. "We're in the middle of a war and you're hiding my only weapon? Real funny Fabian, hilarious" Victoria said with a tone of sarcasm.

Then Gideon threw Victoria's wand as she catched it, sticking her tongue out teasingly. "Childish" Remus shook his head as he stood next to Victoria. "In the middle of this shit, we need to lighten up a bit" Victoria smiled at Remus, kissing his cheek. "I'm actually loving my hair, despite it being short" Sirius stated, his hand fixing his hair.

"Attack, there's an attack" A frantic voice was heard. "Where?" Victoria instinctly asked, worried. "The Greengrass manor"

Her heart dropped to the floor. She looked up at Remus, her eyes wide open as her lungs felt heavy. With no hesitation, Victoria apparated to her childhood house.

"No, no, no, no" Remus frantically spoke before apparating, following Victoria.

But it was too late.

Victoria stood quietly, watching her parents lay paralyzed on the floor, unabled to speak. Remus walked to Victoria, squeezing her shoulder comfortingly—unsure of what Victoria's feeling at the moment.

"Guess they tortured them to paralyzation" Victoria chuckled to Remus, pressing both of her lips together. Not knowing why she made a joke at such a sorrow moment.

"What do you plan on doing?" Remus questioned. "I guess I'll send them off to St Mungo's and Cyrus and I will discuss on what to do with them" Victoria answered, shrugging.

"Do you wanna leave?" Remus asked softly. "Yeah" Victoria replied before holding hands with Remus as they apparated together back to the headquarters.

"So they're paralyzed, unable to talk?" Her twin brother's voice cracked. Victoria nodded, unsure on what to feel. "I sent them off to St Mungo's, I didn't know what to do with them" Victoria added, lowering down her head.

"We'll leave them there, I'm sure they're going to get taken care of just fine" Cyrus said in a monotone voice. "Like abandon 'em?" Victoria asked for confirmation. "Yeah"

"Don't you think that's a bit rude?" Victoria questioned indecisively. "Well did they think it was rude when they abused us?" Cyrus stated, hoping to knock some common sense into her brain. Victoria let out a small 'oh' before agreeing with her brother.

"You're so easy to manipulate, you know that right?" Cyrus laughed at Victoria. "Well It's not my fault I'm indecisive" Victoria retorted, crossing her arms.

A lot of things happened eversince they graduated. Happy thing is that James and Lily got married and had a child named Harry. And the sad thing is; Regulus died, Victoria didn't know why.