Wild Dreams

After Viona marked Ethan for the time being  Viona could finally rest assured about him. She didn't need to worry as she did before. 

That day, Ethan especially avoided eye contact because he was still embarrassed to the point he wanted to ignore every time Viona called him. She found it funny and she intentionally called him Honey all the time in a flirtatious way.

Of course, her little husband was gonna hide in embarrassment.

"Honey, you can call me by name. But I am not gonna call you by name anymore. Calling you honey is really good. It's true that I really feel very romantic."

She bragged out all her thoughts as she slowly got familiar with him. She talked with him all the time like a chatty parrot. Ethan didn't hate it either. Seeing her talking next to him happily, made him feel lively.

He loved that atmosphere.

"Mmm...Honey, I have a proposal for you. Do you like to hear it?"

While they were having lunch, Viona finally got to the point.

"What is it?"

Ethan asked her and at the same time, she gave him an envelope. She asked him to open it. Ethan took it and opened it with quick hands. Inside of it, there was a printed letter.

It said an appointment letter.

"My father gave it to me. You know my father is a beta, right? He is worried about you working at a restaurant. But he doesn't want you to stay at home either. He said even though some people don't like to work, some people still love it, especially omegas who struggle to find a job. And he said you are also that kind of guy. He asked me to give you a job at my company.

You don't have to worry. We are not looking for any qualifications for this job. You just need to know how to type on a computer. Make some reports and hand them over and when time passes you will learn more from it. 

And especially, you must remember this. I am not giving this to you because you married me. We already have a few vacancies for this and we only hire omega for it too. I thought this job would fit you. You can think about it. If you like to work at my company, then tell me, okay?"

Viona wanted to make sure he understood the fact she didn't look down on him. Actually, what she said was true. They hired only omegas for this job because Viona's father had said omegas struggled to find jobs while every vacancy was filled with betas or alphas.  

So to be a help for omegas, Viona decided to only hire omegas for that simple job. Ethan had knowledge about computers which would be useful later. Actually, he was going to study computer science in high school, but it's a pity he couldn't continue going to high school at all.

With what was left of him, he could only read books to study and improve himself. But he couldn't get a job because he didn't have any documentary certificates. Even if he says he knows a lot of things, no one would believe it. Especially since he was an omega.

"Are you sure about this?"

Ethan held the letter and asked Viona.

"Why are you asking so?"

"No...I mean, is it really okay for me to work at your company?"

"Why not?"

"Ah...No...That's… What if people misunde-"

"I don't care. And they don't dare because I am their boss. I am not forcing you. You can come to work if you want. If not, you can do anything you want.