Boss's Omega

Viona woke up to the alarm she had set up last night. Since she had to leave for work, she had to wake up early. So she set her alarm last night as usual.

But something was different. There was a bulge under the blanket. She was startled at first when she noticed the bulge of the blanket next to her. But when she slowly lifted it and saw Ethan laying there curled up to a ball, she was dumbfounded. 

'Didn't I sleep alone last night?'

She thought back and confirmed she actually slept there alone. Then why was he there?

'Did he come to me at night?'

Seemed like it. But she was a little hesitant to believe it because Ethan was the guy who hesitated even to talk. Did he suddenly change his mind and stick to her?

She moved her hand and caressed his messed hair. Ethan was still sleeping even though Viona's alarm was that loud. Viona couldn't help but draw a smile looking at that peaceful face. She bent toward him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

'Let's say I stole a kiss.'

But she had stolen more than kisses in her dream last night. And when she looked down she could see how perverted she was. Even a dream had made her feel like that. Maybe she was getting greedy for Ethan or it could be that her rut was near. 

She didn't know. But she poked Ethan's cheek a few more times and then got off the bed and left for the bathroom.

Before she left she covered him again with the blanket and confirmed it was well placed.

After she left, the omega who sneaked there last night slowly opened his eyes.

'Did she just kiss me?'

He covered his face and recalled how he sneaked into the room last night. And then what came to his mind was how to answer Viona. He had to find an excuse because he had lost his confidence to tell her that he wanted to sleep with her.

He wanted to just go back to his room. But it was useless, so he hid under the blanket as he was really embarrassed about his actions.

"Honey..."

Ethan flinched under the blanket even though he was going to act like he was sleeping. Everything got ruined in one moment.

Even though Viona had got familiar with calling him honey, Ethan still felt kind of shy getting called like that. But it was not as strong as before. So he knew he would get used to it pretty quickly.

"Honey...I know you are awake. Come out..."

Ethan could only do as she asked. He looked guilty but Viona was very happy that Ethan was the first to come to her.

"Let's sleep together from today on."

She didn't ask him anything else and that was the only thing she said. Ethan felt reassured and slowly got off the bed and went to the bathroom with quick steps.

"Honey..."

"...Can you please stop calling me honey all the time?"

Ethan asked her shamefully.

"No...Honey..."

"..."

It was no use to ask her. So he simply gave up. It's okay. He loved that though. 

"Don't starve yourself, okay? I will call you in the morning and around lunchtime. You must finish eating by that time. Got it?"

She was kind of worried that he would skip meals, so she confirmed he would not do something like that.

"Mm..."

Ethan felt like a child getting ordered by her mother. However, it felt good. Someone cared about him.

"Okay then...I am leaving. Give me a hug."

Viona opened her arms, but Ethan didn't come near her. Viona pondered thinking if she did something wrong again. But it seemed like not. Then why was he hesitating?

"Ah…Mmm... My scent will stay in your clothes. Is that okay? Won't it be a problem?"

That was what Ethan was worried about.

Viona signed in relief and walked to Ethan and hugged him before he say something more.

"Of course it's okay. Shouldn't I show everyone that I have an omega now?"

She grinned and buried her head again in his neck and took a few breaths in. He smelled really good. 

By that time, she was not wearing heels. So her and Ethan's eyes were parallel, staring into each other's eyes.  She looked straight into Ethan's eyes and it made him flinch again. Viona found everything about him lovely. How silly!

She placed a kiss on his cheek and gave a cunning smile to him again. As usual, the embarrassed Ethan hid his eyes ignoring Viona's eyes.

She chuckled at his funny reactions and said goodbye while wearing her heels.

Ethan watched the woman wearing the office suit walking to her car with a smile. When she got into the car, Ethan felt he was gonna miss her. As expected, when the car disappeared, he turned around and looked at the empty house. It felt very empty. Very empty!

He never thought he would ever miss someone because he had decided once that he would not build any close relationships with anyone. But it seems like he had already changed his mind.

Viona arrived at the company within half an hour. She got out of the car and walked to her office with that perfect alpha poker face. She had always maintained that coldness around her, so no one would dare to brag around her. But she was simply a playful young girl inside. 

When she walked to the office, she could see the employers greeting her, but then their faces changed. 

'That's it.'

The alphas had smelt the omega scent coming from their boss. A few omegas also felt it, but not everyone since not all omegas are as sensitive as alphas to omega scents.

"I smelt an omega scent from her."

"Didn't you know there is a rumour that she had gotten married?"

"Really? But I don't think so."

"Why?"

"If she really got married, why didn't it get published?"

"Mmm...That's right. Maybe it was just a rumour."

"Then what about that scent?"

"I don't know. Maybe she is really married."

The rumours immediately spread all around the company.

"Our boss came with an omega scent on her! She has an omega!"