!!Announcement!!

Ok, my dudes. I'm writing this quick update for an intended audience.

IT IS NOT COOL TO STEAL OTHER WRITER'S ORIGINAL IDEAS!

I am very new to this platform, and I know there isn't anything I can do about it. But it is still annoying and infuriating!

A lot of my ideas were, of course, from the movie itself. It is a Scooby-Doo and KISS fanfic for Pete's sake. But this story below (the image) was created right after I made my O.C. - the "Wielder" known as Rory Archer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because you called your OC by a slightly different name does not make it your own.

I read this story myself just to make sure I'm not jumping to conclusions, and it is definitely copied from my own work. Sometimes there are coincidences, but come on. This came up just months after I created this OC and story line spinoff.

NOT COOL, DUDE!

That being said. We are all given unique, imaginative, brilliant minds!!! We are all capable of more than we think we are.

So please, don't copy anyone's work, ever!  It is not acceptable, unless you were given permission. In this case, I did not. I believe each and every one of you that wish to write your own fanfic have amazing ideas that need to be shared!!

The world is wide and endless!!!!

And if you had read my rant this far, I thank you so, so, so much for bearing with me. I love each and every one of y'all.

<3 VEE