051 | Mingi As Your Boyfriend

Suggestive | Smut | Fluff | Dot Points

「Synopsis」 : What Would Mingi Be Like As Your Boyfriend?

Paring: Mingj x Gender Neutral Reader

[Warnings] : Mention of riding, Switch!Mingi [Hints of Dom Mingi], Sexual punishments, Rope Bunny, Overstimulating,

-

- Two words Absolutely Cutie.

- Mingi is the type of person to keep his attention fair. But when you are in the room, it's like one else is.

- His mind, body and soul are yours and you have him wrapped around your finger.

- Movie dates are his favourite, but not going to the movie house, no no. He wants to lay on his or your bed, snuggled so close with legs tangled and hands gripping everywhere.

- Even better if you throw blankets on the floor making a nest you're the both of you to just bask in one another while a movie of your choice plays softly in the background.

- Another thing he would love to do is play games with you, and not teach you but actually play a game with him.

- Minecraft? You will have your dream house while he protects you from every bad mod but let's face it, you end up killing them cause he always gets scared when a creeper starts chasing him.

- He is a certified simp for you. Winning battles, he will always make sure to scream into the mic, "THAT'S MY PARTNER RIGHT THERE!!"

- NFSW FOLLOWING

- He isn't much different in bed as he is in day-to-day life. He's cheeky, silly and always making the experience fun and enjoyable for both of you.

- Neither of you are in charge (Unless you piss him off)

- You ask for something, he'll do it.

- His favourite position is whenever you are on top of him.

- God he will groan, whine, scream, and pant while you ride him.

- Just watching you bounce up and down or grinding on him. He will be putty in your hands.

- When he is mad though, you better be in for a night of overstimulation.

- He would never deny you anything, but that doesn't mean there aren't other ways to bring punishment.

- Tied to the bed, oh yes he wants that.

- Being able to do whatever he wants to you while you cannot run, turns him wild.

- He won't stop until you are crying and whimpering for forgiveness.

- But other than that Mingi is yours and yours alone. You say Jump and he will always reply "How High?"

- He loves you with all his heart and there's no changing that.

414