096 | Ot8 Reaction | Just Sleep, Just Rest

Suggestive | Angst | Fluff

【sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs】 : Requester asks, "How would the boys react to the reader having no energy to get out of bed"

ᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ: Ateez Members x Reader

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs] : Pet names. Fluffly cuteness. Mentions of periods and period pains. Talk about female anatomy. Mention of alcohol and one-night stands. Nudity. Yeosang being a little shit. Making out. Mention of sexual activities. Workaholic. Mingi has big dick energy. Morning sickness. Panicking. Pregnancy scare. Unhappy thoughts. Feeling drained. Comforting. Soft touches. Insecurities. Stress and serious talk about mental health.

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠

The sun crept into your room, making you see out a strangled groan. You tossed slightly to suddenly feel Hongjoong also curled up next to you. Normally, he would be out of bed by now, but for some odd reason, he, too, didn't feel like leaving the comforts of the warm bed. You open your sensitive eyes to see his soft features, snoring lightly with his one arm lazily draped over your waist. You both had such rough nights and a hell of a week with work. You deserved the sleep-in.

"What's the time..." Hongjoong suddenly spoke in his low gravelled voice.

"Almost ten." Your reply made Hongjoong pull you closer as if to say 'No, I want to be here longer'. You kissed his forehead with a little chuckle, holding him close to you until he started to fall back into a soft slumber. Sleep was taking you as well, feeling your eyes grow heavy, you snuggled into him. Who needs to get up anyway... it is after all your day off.