Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

Chapter Twenty-One
All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

instagram

6,000,00 likessafiya I'm saddened to learn that Windham has passed away

6,000,00 likes
safiya I'm saddened to learn that Windham has passed away. There are no words to convey how terrible this is. He was a wonderful person, and I will always remember him with great amity. Thank you for your wisdom and years of friendship. You were amazing, dedicated, devoted, loving, and kind. I'll miss you, Wind. Sending Windham's family positive thoughts and lots of prayers.
View all 43,843 comments

Joe leans against Safiya on the bed, his shoulder brushing hers. "It doesn't feel real," Joe said, referencing the passing of Windham, who unexpectedly died of a heart attack on August 24, 2023.

The two share a long history, dating back to when Joe was a member of The SHIELD, and Windham led the Wyatt Family. They had an entertaining and fond time together.

Safiya had a history with Windham whom she met back in 2009 while visiting WWE's then-developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. They quickly became friends and when Windham started dating Joseann, Safiya was one of the first people to know about their relationship.

Safiya and Joe were close with Windham and his family so when Safiya got the call about Windham's death an hour before it was publicly announced she had to tell Joe. It was such a hard thing to do because she couldn't understand why he had died. But also she knew Joe would take it so hard. It wasn't his time but death doesn't wait for time. It always comes when you least expect it.

They were trying to wrap their heads around his death but it didn't help that Joe was being attacked on social media because people were criticizing him for not publicly acknowledging Windham's death.

Safiya was so upset that people were using Windham's death as a way to attack Joe when they should be focused on Windham and his family. It was so unnecessary, especially at a time like this.