𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Ashley walked through Seabrook that night with Pearlie and Noah

Ashley walked through Seabrook that night with Pearlie and Noah. They went to get dinner together to cheer Ashley up after her upsetting day at school. They were walking back to Pearlie's house so they could finish watching a movie they had started before the left.

Ashley was wearing an off the shoulder white top and light pink high waisted jeans. She had custom painted Air Forces, but instead they were light pink and had cherry blossom branches. Her makeup was quite simple, a dot of white sparkles in her inner corner and pink on the outside with mascara. Noah had also brought they to get their nails done for fun, even though they would have to get their nails done for Prawn. She paired it with diamond hearts themed jewelry.

Pearlie and Noah had their hands interlocked as they walked down the sidewalk. The three were chatting and laughing happily. Suddenly, running footsteps came up behind them and they glanced behind them to see Bree running towards them as she was panting heavily.

"Bree? What's wrong?" Pearlie asked the younger girl.

"Addison's in trouble." Bree managed to get out as she continued to try and catch her breathe.

The three older teens shared confused looks.

"What?" Ashley questioned again.

"She texted me for help. But when I went to check her house she wasn't there, and she's not answering her phone." Bree explained as she showed them Addison's message.

"Well what do we do?" Ashley asked in worry.

"We should find Zed and the others. They may be able to help." Noah suggested, and Pearlie looked at her watch.

"Curfew is about to start." Pearlie stated.

"Well then we better hurry. Come on!" Ashley instructed as she ran with them in tow to Zombietown.

"Attention citizens. All curfews will be strictly enforced." A Z-Patrol car played the news as it drove past, and Ashley, Pearlie, Bree, and Noah ducked down quickly.

They then ran to Eliza and Bonzo's house, where they noticed Zeke, Azurie, and Zed were also.

"Yeah, with the curfew in effect, it's gonna be nearly impossible." They heard Zeke say as they ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" Bree called as they stopped in front of the zombies and they breathed heavily.

"And yet somehow Bree, Ashley, Pearlie, and Noah just did." Eliza stated simply, glancing to Zeke.