𝔸 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Ashley stood in her bathroom the next morning

Ashley stood in her bathroom the next morning. She had just finished her makeup, and she was putting her earrings and necklace on. Prawn was tomorrow night and she, Pearlie, Bree, and Addison were going to get the Prawn dresses that night. However, Ashley didn't have a smile on her face, rather a frown. She watched as Wyatt walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, and he gave her a kiss on the temple. A small smile came to her face as Wyatt put his face in the side of her neck as he made them sway a bit.

"I don't think I can come tonight. Willa wants me to help at the den. I'll come tomorrow after Prawn if you want." Wyatt suggested softly, and his breathe caused chills to run down Ashley's back.

"I don't care. I just want you to be safe." Ashley told him truthfully, and she felt him nod his head a bit.

They sat in silence, and Wyatt moved his head so they were looking at each other in the mirror. He noticed she looked a bit worried but also nervous.

"You gonna be okay?" Wyatt asked her.

Ashley nodded slightly, and they fell into silence as they stared at each other. Ashley sighed as she slowly moved back to putting on her jewelry.

"Wyatt, what are we?" Ashley suddenly asked, and he looked at her with love.

"Whatever you want us to be." Wyatt said softly. "I've heard humans would call us boyfriend-girlfriend." Wyatt said with a small smirk.

"I'd like that." Ashley said softly, and she had a smile of her own.

They continued to stare at each other in the mirror with smile on their faces. Wyatt reached forward to Ashley's right wrist that held her charm bracelet, and he looked at it with a smile.

"You still wear it?" Wyatt questioned.

"I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me." Ashley said, and Wyatt pulled the back of her hand to his lips.

Ashley giggled, and Wyatt pulled her closer into his arms.

"Ashley Adelia Buchanan! You better hurry up, or you're going to be late for school!" Millie's voice said from the hallway, and Wyatt and Ashley quickly jumped apart.

Ashley grabbed Wyatt's hand and pulled him into her room. They stood in front of the window as they stared at each other.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Wyatt asked, cupping Ashley's cheeks.

"Ok." Ashley said quietly and with a nod.

Wyatt kissed her forehead quickly, and Ashley used her free hand that was closest to the window to open it.