chapter 1

A dark figure is standing in a abondon building and staring darkly at the almost dead body of person which is laying lifeless near his feets. That person is looking at the laying body with immense rage and anger that he is still not satisfied after torturing him to the death. That body belongs to a boy who is seeing death so close that now he is praying to God that already give him death.

" Tsk pathetic shit. Can't even bear little torture". That dark figure tsked in irritation but hearing him that boy wide his eyes almost losing his breath. Little torture hell he made multiple knife stabs in his both legs and arms and even Brutally cut his skin still he is calling this little torture. Now that boy know he did his life biggest mistake to take mess with them. Now no one can save him.

" Just how dare you to bully my husband. You as*hole". That figure shouted loudly sending shivers in that boy body whose tears are not stopping and pathetic sobs are escaping from his dried lips. He is laying in his own pool of blood.

"He just shouldn't dare to bully jeon yoongi husband. "

And yes the person standing in front of him looking like the devil himself, no he is a actual devil in human disguise is none other then jeon yoongi. Yoongi smirked darkly seeing his state and pull out his gun from his pants and loaded bullets in them still staring at the laying boy soul.

 Yoongi smirked darkly seeing his state and pull out his gun from his pants and loaded bullets in them still staring at the laying boy soul

That boys sobs escaped which is way irritating for yoongi who roll his eyes in utter frustration. Those cries of boy making him disgusted and angry. He is about to shoot but a angelic voice stopped him. Yoongi look at the way where voice come and saw a beautiful boy coming toward him with a creepy grin on his face. No one can believe that pretty face have devil like mind.

" baby give me the gun. I will gladly kill him with my hands. He dare to bully me the jeon Jimin. Now let me give him a tour to hell ". Yoongi smirked and handed gun to his husband who take it very skillfully and point at the boy who just lose his life's all hope and closed his eyes accepting his death.

A loud bang echoed whole around the area when Jimin shoot him right between his forehead. A deadly smirk still not leaving his lips when he shoot him and beside his husband who have the same look on his face. This satisfied them. Making those suffers who mess with the jeons and their family.

 Making those suffers who mess with the jeons and their family