chapter 6

" let's take our little beauty with us".

Hearing jungkook dark words everyone lips stretch into wide sinister smirks. They all look at Taehyung with creepy smirks but Jin is lost in something. Namjoon sense his husband state and softly placed his hand on his shoulder and called him.

" what happened baby. Is everything okay". Namjoon said him and hearing him every one attention divert to them. They all look at Jin waiting for him to say something. Jimin is still feeding taehyung laying beside him and time to time pat his head to make him sleep comfortably.

Jin lips left a sign and stare at taehyung with love and soft eyes and said." I know we all are dying just to take taehyung with us. Even though my heart and mind is screaming that to grab him and cage him forever but look at his innocent face... I don't know why I just don't want him sad and he will surely get afraid if we suddenly take him with us and that too when he is sleeping... So let's do one thing, give him some time and let him be comfortable with us then we will take our baby with us hmm".

Jin said softly explaining everything because he knows how much his family members are crazy and if he will directly denied then they will surely get raged so with so much softness he tried to tell them. All jeon's are just eerie silent after hearing his words. Jungkook gritted his jaw in immense rage but somehow he knows that his hyung is right.

He look at taehyung and instantly his stone like heart melt after staring at his innocent face who is just sleeping without any care in world. This innocent beauty didn't even know darkness around him and world cruelness and here a whole family which is filled with crazy sadistics wants him.

Jungkook take deep breaths and slightly nodded his head with heavy heart. Jimin stare at taehyung with loving eyes and quickly pulled him more closer to his chest when taehyung whimper in his sleep. He lean down and kissed his hairs and caressed his cheeks lovingly. His heart is just shivering in love for his little sweetheart.

Other jeons understand Jin words and all agreed at him even though they badly wants to take taehyung right now but still they somehow control their inner demons." Let's go now it's already so late and now sunshine is sleeping so we should go now". Hoseok said to them and stand from the ground and face them.

Even though they just don't want to leave him but all of them nodded with heavy hearts and stand from the ground and walk toward their little baby. Jimin is still feeding him and looking at him with heart eyes. Jeon's surrounded them and yoongi placed his hand on his shoulder to gain his attention.

Jimin look at him and signed nodding his head. He slowly take his bud out from his mouth which make taehyung stirr in sleep and Jimin and Jin quickly pat his head and hairs to make him sleep again. Jin slowly placed a plushie in between taehyung arms and taehyung quickly hug it in his sleep .

Jimin button his shirt and ruffled his own hairs and said." I really don't want to leave". He said with clenched heart and jeons condition is also like him but they know they have to wait a little.... just little wait.

" it's okay minnie. we will have him soon hmm.lets go". Namjoon said caressing his cheeks and Jimin nodded his head with a little pout which make all jeon's chuckled at his cuteness. No wonder he can be angel or devil or worst kill anyone without any mercy.

" carry me". Jimin said making grabby hands toward him and namjoon smile at his behaviour. He bend down and pick jimin in bridal style and hold him tightly. Jimin giggled in his arms and yoongi shake his head at his silly husband.

They all last time look at taehyung and all of them one by one kissed his forehead and jungkook being more crazy he take his little time to admire taehyung more and kissed his forehead many times. Jin tucked him carefully under the blanket and finally all of them come out from their baby house with heavy hearts and Jimin is still in namjoon arms.