18.

Hola 👋👋👋

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

_______________________________________

Next morning taehyung woke up with a smile on his face, today he was going to amusement park , there were many reasons for him to be happy, first one was his omega, who was also coming to the park,,

second he was going to spend time with his friends and mate,. He never went to amusement park before he was as excited as a 10 year old kid..

he did his morning routine and went to kitchen to make breakfast and some snacks for later.

He saw kook all dressed up and working on his laptop in living area couch.

Kook was working on his laptop when musky scent of sandalwood with a hint of blueberry invaded his senses, he knew the owner of this scent is his alpha, kook has decided to be atleast civil with the alpha,.

Kook has realised a long ago that tae is a nice person, he never tried to dominate him, never pushed any of his demands on the omega.

Yesterday his doubts about jimin was also cleared, the way yoongi was praising him , kook came to a point that affection between jimin and taehyung is purely friendship.

He has already decided to apologise to the alpha and try to befriend him so the awkwardness between them can be minimum.

They are living in the same apartment from more than a month , he is aware of the efforts alpha was putting in their marriage.

" G-Good morning" kook stutter surprising the alpha . For the first time his omega wished him.

" Good morning, Come lets have breakfast" tae said casually but inside he was freaking out.

Breakfast was done in silence, it was peaceful rather than awkward. kook offered to drive together, which caught the alpha off guard.

Almond eyed alpha felt like today was his lucky day, he was content with anything omega wants to give him willingly.

Drive to the amusement park was silent only music playing in the background.

omega 's eyes was focused on the road , while the alpha was busy admiring the soft features of his omega, his omega was beautiful, ethereal.

Tae has already promised himself that he will do anything to keep the omega happy, he was in love with the omega to the moon and never back.

Tae wants to confess to his love , he is concious about omega's dislike towards him.

But in his heart he somehow felt that his omega has gotten softer for him, it was true he felt humiliation when kook called him a servent but the regret in his omega's doe eyes made him forgave the omega, even without him apologising .

What else he can do he was a hopeless romantic. from the day he came to know about jungkook being his mate , he always dreamt of a happy family with his omega and pups, he loves kids, and wanted five of his own.

He was not sure his dream will fulfill or not, but a man can atleast hope.

Tae was so engrossed in his omega he didn't notice that kook was already parking the car.

Kook noticed the alpha lost in his thoughts, he chuckled lightly at the alpha dazed look,.

Tae came out of his dream land when he heard the most beautiful sound, his omega's laugh.