38.

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow ...

--------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook came back in evening and saw no one was at home , he found a note on table saying namjin has already left for the pack..

he know namjin had no work in pack , they want to give much needed space to taekook so that they can talk out their differences..

kook went to his room and laid down for a nap,, he woke up sometime later with the clattering of utensils in kitchen.

He came out and saw alpha was preparing dinner,, his eyes beamed with happiness, seeing the alpha,, tae saw jungkook from the corner of his eyes, yet pretended like he didn't noticed him..

"love..."

jungkook called for alpha, tae's heart burst with the endearment yet he kept his face stoic with great difficulty.

." tae..will you not talk to me"

" come let's have dinner."

Tae was setting the table but never even for once glance at the omega,. Jungkook felt sad and started walking back to his room.

" I am not hungry"

" our pup must be hungry ."
He said with a straight face. Omega halted in his steps,

" does he not love me anymore,, did he came back only for the pup,, i deserve this"

he thought and chuckled bitterly. Taehyung saw change of omega's expressions,,yet he can't do anything,,he was also hurt, he can't just forgot every accusation in one night and behave like how everything was before..

he can't pretend like everything was spring and rainbows.. when their relationship is suffering from clouds and rain ..

he held jungkook's hand softly and made him sit in the chair and served him food,, after taking first bite kooks eyes teared up,,

after so many days he was eating his alpha's food,, he felt his body and soul getting satisfied in one spoon..

" where were you all these days,, i searched for you almost everywhere."

" I got a job in a five star hotel's kitchen, hotel belongs to owner of our cafe ,park bogum,, he is a good man , he offered me job ,, getting satisfied by my work in daegu "

he told kook honestly,, he didn't want to stress his omega more..after dinner taehyung prepared warm milk for omega so he can sleep better, he tucked the omega in bed and switched off the lights.

Kook's heart felt heavy when alpha left him alone to sleep and went to another room to sleep,, he kept tossing on and turning in bed but sleep was no where near him ..

he stood up and made a beeline towards alpha's room he opened the door quietly and saw taehyung sleeping hugging the pillow tightly.

jungkook felt jealous of the pillow, wanted to snatch it away and tear it,, his pregnancy was making him feel emotions he never felt before..