First Meet

Slender man
You've heard about the legend of Slender man but you're afraid to find out if it's true until your friends dare you to go into slender forest. You hear strange horrible noises , your heart started pounding , your breathing gets heaver , and you were scared to see what will happen. You close your eyes and wait for your death. Suddenly, the noise stopped. You opened eyes to see a very tall man in a black suite with NO FACE?! ITS THE SLENDER MAN! "Shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you." You toke his hand and he brings you to Slender mansion.

Jeff the killer
You were at home because friends invited to a party but you don't like parties, not after what happened to your crush Jeffrey Woods. As you were about to go to bed you heard a creepy sound "go to sleep" chills went up your spine. You saw a boy your age with black hair, a blood stained hoodie, and a bleached face with a carved smile. Some how you know who he was. It was Jeff! You didn't care about how he's changed. Instead of being scared of him as he was about to stab you, you ran and hugged him. "What are you doing?!" "Jeff, it's me y/n. I've known you sense you moved here. I never got to tell you that I've had a crush on you." "Are you crazy?! I'm a killer!" "I don't care Jeff, to me you're still the same boy I fell in love with." "Well, see you later." Then jumped out the window and left.

Ben Drown
You've always love playing Zelda. You've even had a crush on Link. One day you were playing a new Zelda game when suddenly the game started crashing. "What's happening?!" A hand started to come out of the tv, you were panicking afraid what's going to happen. You then hear a boy laugh. You look up to see a Link lookalike. "Link?" "Close enough, my name is Ben. I'm delighted to meet you."

Eyeless Jack
You're a college student with a kidney disorder. As you were trying to get some sleep you feel a pain in your side. You assume it was just from your kidney problems but really it was a sharp blade. Eyeless Jack was about to take your kidney until he saw the note in your diary about your kidney disorder. Later the next day you found you had stitches on your side. You went to the doctor and he told you that your kidney has been replaced but you didn't remember having surgery. That night as you were writing in your diary, Eyeless Jack came through your window. "Wait, I'm not hear to hurt you." "Then why are you here?" "I'm the one who gave you a new kidney." "It was you?" "Originally I was planning on eating one of your kidneys but I saw your diary about your condition so I gave you a new one and I ate the other." "Wait, you eat kidneys?" "It's the only way for me to survive." "Thank you... what's your name?" "Jack, Eyeless Jack."

Ticci Toby
One day you and your friends went to the woods to go camping. "Y/F/N, you sure this is a good idea?" "Of course y/n live a little." "I feel like we're in a living horror story." "Come on, let's get some more fire wood." You and your friends split up in different parts of the woods, but you ended up getting lost. "Guys, where are you?!" Suddenly you hear a noise. It sounds like ticking. "Who's there?" You begin to shake. You then hear someone talking "Are *tick* you *tick* okay?" You turn around to see a boy with orange goggles and a mouthguard. "Who are you?" "T-t-Toby. Sorry, I suffer from *tick* Tourette's syndrome." "It's ok, can help me get back to camp?" "Sure, follow me." Toby brought you back to the camp sight with your friends at the camp fire. "Thank you Toby, how came I repay you?" "Well you can thank me by giving me some waffles." "We can me at my house and have breakfast together." "I *tick* love *tick* too."

Masky
You just finished your shift and was on your way home. You suddenly had a feeling that someone was following you so you started running. You ended up running into the woods getting scratches. Then you tripped over a log and fell down. You knew you couldn't get away any farther than who ever was following you. The person got closer to you. It was a masked man smelled like cheesecake and cigarettes. "Don't hurt me!" But he didn't, he took a cloth and wipe your scratches. "You should be more careful next time." After taking care of your cuts, the mask man took your hand and lead you out of the woods. "What's your name sir?" "My friends call me Masky." "I'm y/n." "I'll see you around." Masky then left and you went on your way home.