When you have a nightmare

Slenderman
Slender had you wrapped around his tentacles. "Slender, why are you doing this?!" But he didn't answer, he was just squeezing the life out of you. Then one of his tentacles stabbed you through the chest. You then woke up and realized it was a dream. "Darling?" Slender was next to you. "Is everything alright?" You hesitated to tell him. "You were trying to kill me." "What? What made you think that?" "Nightmare." Slenderman then wrapped his tentacles around you into a hug. "I would never do such a thing to you." Knowing him saying that, you fell asleep in his arms.

Jeff the Killer
You were trying to sleep when Jeff came up with a knife! "Jeff? What are you doing?" He had a psychotic look on his face and you know what that means. "It's time for you to GO TO SLEEP!" Then he stabbed you! "AHHHHHHHH!" You woke up to see you're still alive. You thought to yourself, would Jeff try to kill you? Just then Jeff was next to you on the bed. "I heard you scream babe, is everything okay?" You backed up afraid he was gonna stab you. "Babe, what's the matter?" "Don't put me to sleep please!" "What?! Why would I kill my own girlfriend?!" Jeff then realized you had a nightmare. "Babe, it was just a bad dream. I would never kill you." Jeff pulled you into a hug.

Ben Drown
You were playing on your PlayStation when Ben popped out and grabbed you by the neck. "Ben?! What are you doing?!" "You met a horrible fate haven't you." You wake up gasping for air. "Whoa, you'd looked like you just survived drowning." You threw your pillow at him in the face. "Hey! What was that for?!" "You were going to kill me!" "What?! I would never kill you my gamer girl. The only fate you have is a good fate." "Thanks Ben."

Eyeless Jack
Jack had you strapped on a bed and he had a scalpel in his hand. He was gonna eat your kidney. "Jack! Don't do this!" "I must...eat...KIDNEY!" "Ahhhhhh!" You woke up sweating and breathing heavy. You check for any stitches to see if Jack took your kidney in your sleep, but there was no stitches. Jack then entered the room. "Is everything alright?" "Jack...I had a bad dream." "What happened?" "You tried to eat my kidney." "What? I would never hurt someone I care for. Come here." Jack cuddled you in a hug.

Ticci Toby
"Toby what are you doing?!" Toby was stabbing himself with a knife! "I can't feel pain, but I must end my suffering!" He kept stabbing himself until he died. "Toby! "No!" You woke up next to Toby in bed. Toby woke up. "What's wrong?" "Oh Toby! You're alive!" You hugged him while you cried tears of relief. "I had a nightmare where you tried to kill yourself." "What? Why would I do that?" "Just promise me you won't do that." Toby hugs you. "Losing someone affected me, so I won't let it affect you."

Masky
You were at a gun point. "Don't do this! Please!" The shooter released the trigger and shot you. "Ah!" You wake up in bed with no gun shot wound. Tim came in the room after a mission. "Y/n, everything alright?" "Tim, I thought I was shot." He got in bed with you and pulled you into a hug. "I've had nightmares like these before so I understand." You hugged till you fell asleep.

Hoodie
Hoodie had fallen off a building and landed on the ground. "Brian!" You ran to him but he wasn't breathing. "Brian no!" "No!" You're breaking heavy and wondering where Brian is. "Brian?" Hoodie entered the room. "Brian!" You hopped out of bed and ran to him. "Whoa, what's that for?" "Brian you're alive!" "Y/n, you must of had a nightmare." "I thought I lost you!" "You'll never lose me."

Laughing Jack
You're having a bad dream that Candy Pop is trying to kill you. "Jack! Help!" "Jack's not coming." He lifted his mallet and smashed you! "Ahhhhh!" You woke up with your heart pounding. You needed Jack. "Jack! Jack..." Jack came as soon as he heard you. He stretch his arm around you while you were crying. "What's wrong baby?" "Candy Pop, he tried to kill me." Jack wiped your tear away. "Don't let that jester reaper get to you. And if he does try to hurt you, I'll make sure he doesn't." "Thanks Jack. You always make me smile."