When they get injured

Slenderman
There was a battle between Slenderman and Zalgo. Slender was wounded. "You've lost Slender Man." "It's not over yet." Slender teleported back to the mansion where you were waiting for him. "SLENDER! What happened?!" "Zalgo..." "Hold on Slender, I'm gonna fix you." You tended his wounds. As you were bandaging one of his tentacles, you felt a pit in your chest. "Slender, I'm worried that Zalgo will destroy everything. And you won't be able to stop him." Slenderman groans as he reach his hand to your face. "Y/n my darling, I won't let him win and everyone will help stop him."

Jeff the Killer
Nina is trying to kill you! (Yandere alert!) "Keep away from my Jeff! HE'S MINE!!!!!" As she was about to stab you, Jeff got in front of you and he got stabbed instead! "Jeff!" Nina was shocked! The boy she's crazy in-loved with was stabbed by herself. "No! Jeff I didn't- I would- you wasn't- THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YN!" "No Nina...it's yours." Jeff groaned. "I'll never love you!" He said while groaning. Nina ran away for what she done. You held Jeff in your arms while he's holding his wound. "Are you...okay?" "Jeff, you saved me. But you're hurt!" "I couldn't let her...kill you. Because I...love you..." "Jeff? JEFF!" Jeff had blacked out! *time skip* Jeff woke up in bed with bandages on his body. He saw you next to him with your head down. "Babe..." You lifted your head up."Jeff?" "What...happened?" "After you blacked out, I called for Slender Man for help. We brought you back to the mansion so Eyeless Jack could fix your wounds." Jeff saw that you were crying. "Babe, what's wrong?" "This is all my fault. I should have been the one stabbed by Nina, not you." "No way, I wasn't gonna let her get away with it." "But why did you do that?" "Remember when Jane tried to kill me and you got hurt for me? Well, I thought I'd return the favor." "Just don't do that again." He gave you a kiss on the lips "The next time I see that clingy yandere, I'll kill her."

Ben Drown
Ben had a sword fight with Dark Link. Unfortunately, Ben was stabbed straight through. "AHHHHHHH!" Ben screamed in pain. "Victory is mine!" "I...have to get...back to Yn." Ben tried crawling out of the tv and fell on the floor. You saw Ben came out bleeding. "Ben! What happened?!" Ben tried to catch his breath. "Dark...Link...he...stabbed me." You'd carry Ben to your bed. You got your first aid kit. "Ben I'm gonna lift your shirt up." You lifted his shirt up showing the wound. First you wipe the blood off with a wet cloth. Then you got out a bottle of disinfectant. "This is gonna hurt." You put some disinfectant on a cloth and put it on the wound. "AHHHHH!" "I'm sorry." After you finish disinfecting the wound, Ben is gonna need stitches. Ben groans in pain as you stitch him up. "Done." "Finally." You rapped the stitches in bandages and put up the first aid kit. "I'm sorry Yn." "What'd you mean?" "Sorry if I scared you." "Don't be, I'm just glad you're okay now."

Eyeless Jack
Jack was bleeding from the shoulder. "But Jack, I don't know medical attention like you do." "Don't worry, I'll guide you." Jack guide you through the process. "Make sure you close it deep enough, OW!" "Sorry! I'm not good as you Jack." You look away in shame. "You're doing fine, just take your time." You managed to close up the wound. You use your sweater as a sling to hold Jack's arm till his shoulder is healed. "Great job for your first try." "But I'm still not good as you." "Stop saying that! You did your best, and I'm proud of that."

Ticci Toby
Even though Toby can't feel pain, he still needs medical attention. "Toby! You're bleeding!" "I am?" Toby had a big gash on his left side. "We need to get you to Dr. Smiley!" "Yn I'm fine." "No you're not, come on!" You drag Toby to Dr Smiley's office. Toby had to get his side stapled. Dr. Smiley wrap some bandages around the staples so Toby doesn't pick on them. "How long do I have to have this on?" "Keep it on for a few days so don't pick at it." "I'll make sure he doesn't."

Masky
You found Masky laying on a tree with a gunshot wound. "Tim! What happened?!" He coughs up some blood. "S-someone with a skull mask." "A...skull mask?" (Yes, Skully. I just don't understand why it wasn't in the Marble Hornets videos.) Tim coughed up more blood. "Tim! Hang in there! I'm calling Hoodie for help!" *time skip* Brian brought Tim to Nurse Ann for medical attention. "Yn I'm gonna need you to hold on to him while I get the bullet out of him." "Okay." You held down Masky while Ann removes the bullet. He groans. "Ahhh!" "Hold still Masky, I almost got it." Ann got the bullet out of Tim then banged him up. Tim's recovering in the infirmary. "Tim, are you okay?" "I feel sore, but I'll be fine."