Cԋαρƚҽɾ 2| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ

𓂅✧

^𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈^

Third Person POV

It was the next morning and Aries was still asleep.

Scorpio was watching and scrolling through his phone when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is it this time." Muttered Scorpio as he grudgingly opened the door.

He was met with a glare by Libra and Gemini as they pushed Scorpio out of the way.

"Scorp did you forget to wake up Aries again?" Asked Libra with a sigh.

"No why?" Asked Scorpio with a raised brow.

Gemini rolled her eyes.

"Nah don't tell me you forgot." She sighed as Libra tried to wake Aries up by slapping him.

"Forgot what?" Questioned Scorpio.

"Fuck you don't play dumb with us!" Shrieked Libra.

"Think harder Scorp... what are we supposed to be doing this morning??" Asked Gemini calmly while giving her infamous piercing death stare.

The moment of realization hit Scorpio like a ton of bricks.

"Oh we are supposed to guide the new people." Beamed Scorpio as Libra nodded with an exasperated sigh.

"Mirror mirror who is the dumbest of them all?" Asked Gemini almost teasingly as she brought out her tiny magic mirror.

"Shut up." Muttered Scorpio as he glared at her with Gemini having a winning smirk plastered on her face.

"Now how we do we wake this fat bitch up?" Muttered Gemini as Libra shrugged.

"Scorpio how do you usually get him to wake up?" Asked Libra as Scorpio shrugged.

"I don't." He replied as Gemini glared at him.

"Fuck you're as useless as those heroes." Chuckled Gemini.

"Guess we have to keep trying then." Murmured Libra as she poured a bucket of water on Aries' head which shot up faster than he ever done in track