Cԋαρƚҽɾ 3| ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ

𓂅✧

^𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃 ^

With the heroes..

"So this is the cafeteria." Said Virgo as he pushed the double doors open.

The tables were neat and clean with no visible mess anywhere.

'They must have cleaned it differently' thought Leo as he pictured the usual mess.

"Damn it's so tidy." Smiled Taurus as Sagittarius nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm.. I guess.." answered Virgo with slight doubt in his voice.

"Cappy why is it so neat???" Whispered Pisces to Capricorn who shrugged.

"Pretend it's normal." Murmured Capricorn.

Just then there was a loud bang and a crash.

"Oh whatcha guys whispering about? Mind if we join?" Smirked Libra as she and the rest of the villains smiled innocently. The two new villains following behind.

"Taurus!" Waved Aquarius as Aries turned to look at the two.

"Oh so you two know eachother?" Asked Scorpio with a smile.

"Yeah we are best friends! Since forever after!" Nodded Taurus as Aquarius smiled

"Best friends huh how sweeeeeet!!" Giggled Gemini.

"That's adorable!" Added Libra with a wide smile.

"I guess." Shrugs Aquarius.

"Now can you spoilt brats move along! Can you see that you're not welcome here wherever we are?" Stated Scorpio with a raised brow.

Leo frowned before he smiled.

"Oh reallly???" Asked Leo as Scorpio glared daggers.

"You think he's joking?" Asked Aries.

"Let's go." Said Capricorn as she headed out the cafeteria door ready to leave in case of an escalating fight.

"Uh uh uh!" Smiled Libra as she blocked the doors with Gemini following.

"What makes you think we will let you go that easily?" Questioned Gemini with a fake pout.