𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 37: 𝒢𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ

A day had passed and Jiwoo is fully recovered since he was being treated immediately by Kartein the moment they arrived in his room after the incident that happened in the arena.

Feeling worried, Jiwoo decided to go outside and pay a visit to his friends, who are currently being treated at the treatment facility of the academy.

"Jiwoo!", Subin happily exclaimed upon seeing him enter the room.

"Hey, how's everyone feeling?", Jiwoo smiled at them.

"We feel better now.", Subin smiled and raised her thumbs.

"Damn! Mr. Kartein must really be something. Look at you! You were so much worse than us, but all back to normal already.", Jisuk said, feeling amazed while he look at Jiwoo from head to toe.

"I didn't even know it was a thing for Mr. Kartein to treat the same person multiple times. Gosh! He's so cool and so kind!", Subin blushed, acting like a teenager who thinks about her crush. 

She started to giggle upon recalling how cool Kartein looks when he defended them from the fight.

"By the way, about the lady who fought with Mr. Kayden against the frame world's top ten yesterday...", Jisuk said reluctantly.

"You mean, Ms. Aiza?", Jiwoo asked.

"Yeah! Her!", Jisuk nodded.

"Is she seeing someone?", he asked.

"No, she's not.", Jiwoo shook his head.

"Why do you ask?", Jiwoo tilted his head in confusion.

"N-Nothing... I'm just curious.", Jisuk's cheeks flushed as he avoided Jiwoo's eyes.

"Dude... If you're thinking of courting her, just don't! There's no way she'd like you. You're too young. Plus, your face doesn't even level to Mr. Kartein and Mr. Kayden's.", Subin snorted.

"Why? Do you think you stand a chance to Mr. Kayden and Mr. Kartein with that ugly face of yours?", Jisuk talked back.

Feeling aggravated, Subin threw a punch to Jisuk's face and Jisuk punched her back. The two then start pulling each other's hair and screamed.

Feeling tired of seeing the two fighting like immature kids, Gangseok and Wooin sighed in defeat. On the other hand, Jiwoo felt more worried and tried stopping the two from fighting but they ignored him and focused on hurting each other physically.

'Now I know why the world's top 50 ranker, Vatore keep on bugging us before just to see Aiza Trey.'

'He even made such bothersome requests to us just to win her heart.', Sucheon let out a loud sigh, which made the two stop fighting and turned their heads to look at him.

"Huh? Did the villain just sigh?", Subin asked, pretending to look surprised.

"Aww... Is the villain tired right now that it wants to rest in the bed?", Jisuk said in a mockery tone.

Sucheon frowned as he looked at the two. Subin and Jisuk exchanged glances and smiled mischievously upon sharing the same crazy idea in their minds. The two then lay on the two vacant beds in the room and smirked at Sucheon.

"Sorry! The beds are occupied in this room. You can only sit on that wheelchair of yours.", Subin teased.

"Oh, my... I guess the beds in this room are only meant to be used by heroes like us and not for villains like you.", Jisuk showed a sad expression, acting like he pitied Sucheon.

The two then burst into laughter and showed a mocking expression on their faces. Sucheon bit his lip and glared at them, feeling more agitated about how the two acted.