𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 50: 𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

"I see. So that's what happens.", Kartein nodded with his arms crossed.

"Yeah. It was not really a good one but I'm glad I regained my memories.", Amyeong replied.

"Well... You're right. I know Aiza is also glad you regained it.", Kartein said and stared at him. Amyeong nodded in reply and smiled in relief.

"I'll excuse myself. I'll go to the room and check on her.", Amyeong said and walked away. Kartein watched him open the door and go inside the room before he uncrossed his arms and walked towards the sofa to sit beside Kayden.

"Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't have an apprentice here.", Kartein sighed and turned his head to look at Kayden, who leaned his arm on hand rest of the sofa with a sulky face. Kartein slowly moved closer to him and nudged him.

"Hey! Are you still not over it?", Kartein asked with a low voice. Kayden shot him a glare before he looked in the other direction and clicked his tongue.

'Ah! He's still not over it.', Kartein frowned.

"Mr. Kartein..."

Kartein turned his head to face Jiwoo, who just sat on the sofa beside him. Jiwoo leaned closer to Kartein's ear and whispered to him.

"What's wrong with Mr. Kayden?", Jiwoo asked.

"He's embarrassed.", Kartein whispered back.

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"He rejected Amyeong earlier cause he thought he was the one Amyeong called Master."

Kayden's eyes twitched upon overhearing their conversation. Feeling annoyed, he grabbed the small pillow from the sofa and threw it to Kartein. Just when Kartein was about to face him again to talk, the pillow landed straight on his face.

"Kayden, you bastard!", Kartein gritted his teeth as he tightly gripped the pillow.

"Do you want to die, you punk!?", Kartein said angrily.

"I should be the one to tell you that, you bastard! I'm not embarrassed! I'm just not in the mood to talk!", Kayden talked back.

Kartein launched at him and grabbed his hair while Kayden grabbed his hair back. They started shouting as they kept on pulling each other's hair.

"S-Stop... P-Please C-calm down, Mr. Kartein...", Jiwoo said as he raised his hands, trying to calm the two but they didn't bother to listen.

"The fuck?! Do you guys think you were still kids?!"

Kayden and Kartein paused when they both heard Aiza's voice. They then turn their heads to face her, who is standing at the door of the room with her arms crossed and a displeased look on her face.

"Aiza? You just woke up?", Kartein asked cluelessly, making Aiza click her tongue.

"I woke up because the two of you are so noisy, you bastards!", she hissed, making the two guys scratch their heads and avoid her glare.

Amyeong stood beside her and patted her back to calm her down. Aiza then took a sigh before she leaned on the wall to face Amyeong.

"By the way, are you planning to go back to the frame?"

"Nah. I'm planning to quit.", he replied nonchalantly.

The four awakeners looked at him in surprise. Amyeong took a step backward and looked at them awkwardly.

"W-what?", he said, feeling uneasy about their gazes.

"Aren't you going to be punished if you're going to do that?", Aiza blinked.