Fan Club Takeover

I'm being followed again. This is a bit too familiar. Well, looks like I'm getting kidnapped agai-

Once again, the blindfold was taken and I am tied to a chair, surrounded by tables and chairs full of students in a dark room.

?: Attention!

I see that my classmate, Sawakita is stilll the leader of Kokomi's not really secret fan club, Kokomins. I have asked her about them and all she says are,

T: At least they're not hurting anyone.

Very parasocial, also if it wasn't me anyone would feel hurt in this situation.

Sawakita: Saiki Kusuo, you may have been the father of Teruhashi's secret child.

They still believe that after all this time.

Sa: But after further elaboration amidst the council, you have broken an unspoken rule among the Kokomins.

They have an actual reason for this nonsense?

Sa: YOU PISSED US OFF!

of course.

Sa: Although Kokomi's happiness is our number one priority, we cannot help but seethe our teeth every time you show up next to our goddess. It doesn't help with THIS!

Sawakita slams on the whiteboard behind him that suddenly has dramatic light lit up above it, which shows multiple pictures of Kokomi and I holding hands.

Sa: Not only that, we also got intel from our members in Okinawa,

How are there members in Okinawa?

Sa: That was made as soon as Teruhashi visited Okinawa for her school trip,

That's how. 

Sa: That you and Teruhashi had a 2 person date in Okinawa!

The whole room gasped in shock. One of them started a chant.

"purge. purge. purge. PURGE. PURGE. PURGE"

The whole room is dead set on "purging" me, whatever that means.

Nishi, their treasurer, stands up with his right hand covered in bandages...that has stains now. He really didn't wash it. Well, since I'm dating Kokomi, I'm not going to take this lying down, and I would rather die than get "purged" by that. I easily free myself from the ropes and kicked Nishi away.

Sa: How did he escape?! Restrain him!

Kihachi, their Defense Unit Leader wanted to grapple me but I easily dodge it and lightly hit the side of his neck to knock him out. He really did his job as the brainless muscle character. 

Hotei: Leave this to me!

Hotei, the Special Forces Leader, pulls out a metal baseball bat roughly engraved with "Teruhashi Forever". This purging is really resorting to violence. He runs at me with a downwards swing with his metal bat. I dodge again and seeing him wide open, I punch him in the temple with minimal force as possible. Some other people wanted to join in but,

Sa: STOP!!

Everyone turned to Sawakita, who's next to the chair I was tied to. 

Sa: Saiki Kusuo just defeated the leader of our Special Forces and our Defense Unit. Not only that, after further inspection, the rope we used to tie him was TORN APART with brute force!

I may have gotten carried away.

Sa: We don't stand a chance against him, but his power reminds me of this!

He pulls out an old looking book that says "The Teruhashi Prophecy". How is there a prophecy for a 17 year old?

Sa: It says here that to aid our goddess and her followers cause, a prophet will be chosen by the higher Gods that will gain her favour, but he will be an irreplaceable ally to the Kokomins.

Her followers? Prophets? The higher Gods? Who made this nonsense?

Sa: We believed that the scion of Saiko Conglomerate, Saiko Metori was our prophet, but we were blinded by our selfish greed to ignore our goddess' happiness. Truly a dark time.

The room turned silent from the reminder of this so called dark era.

Sa: But you were the one who pulled us out of it, and here you are standing in front of us, proving your superiority.

Sawakita kneels on one knee with his head bowed.

Sa: Saiki Kusuo, will you replace me as the president of the Kokomins, and become our prophet and protector to our goddess, Teruhashi Kokomi.

Hotei finally woke up from unconsciousness.

Hotei: But boss, you were the one who threw away your life for Teruhashi-san.

Sa: But I am not the chosen one that gained her favour!

Sawakita suddenly started crying. So does everyone else. This is very awkward. This will go very bad if I refuse. And it does take a load off my shoulders if the Kokomins don't bother me.

S: Alright. Stop crying.

If you're surprised that I've been more vocal recently, Kokomi has been forcing me to.

Sa: Thank you so much, Saiki-san, no, Prophet Kusuo.

Don't call me that.

Sa: And welcome to the Kokomins!

This is a part of my life now. In the end, I let Sawakita become the Acting President and I only command the Kokomins when needed. This is when the so called Prophet Saiki Kusuo of the Kokomins was born.