Halloween Party

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Not much has happened ever since the amusement park incident. She's been acting the same as well, she stopped wanting physical contact but she doesn't keep her distance. Looks like she wants everything to be normal but I hope she doesn't keep things in. It was a normal day at school but suddenly Kokomi went to the front of the classroom.

T: Attention everyone.

She didn't even raise her volume and everyone turned to her. 

T: Since Halloween is coming soon, I think it would be fun if we had a Halloween party. 

The whole class cheered, the boys are excited that they get to see Kokomi's house, which is kind of creepy, while the girls are excited that they get to wear costumes like Western countries. It's actually been a while since I visited Kokomi's house, since my parents have been a bit too welcoming. I don't really care much about the Halloween part. 

A few days later at night...

Nendou: PAL! LET'S PLAY!

Kaidou: What are you talking about you idiot we're going to a party.

I open the door to see Nendou in a Frankenstein costume and Kaidou in a vampire costume. I walk out in a baggy pumpkin costume.

N: Nice costume pal.

K: No it's not. Geez Saiki, if you dropped by my house I would've made you a better costume, you think Nendou had this costume himself?

N: This is a costume?

Behind them were Kuboyasu and Hairo. Kuboyasu is dressed like a slasher with a hockey mask, bloodied clothes,  a coat and a toy chainsaw. Hairo is dressed as an Greek Olympian in a tunic, a belt, a leaf crown and sandals. I'm very sure that Kaidou also helped them with their costumes.

Aren Kuboyasu: It's kinda hot wearing this.

Hairo Kineshi: Even though I'm not wearing anything under this tunic, I will survive the day with my fighting spirit!

He should really wear something under it.

We arrived at Kokomi's house and all of the guys are pretty much overdoing their costumes to impress other girls. Some even come in with full on mech suits which looks like a pain to move around in. Meanwhile all the girls are enjoying seeing each others' costumes. Everyone was talking on the ground floor until the host walked down the stairs, in an angel costume.

T: Thank you for coming everyone.

This is not exaggeration to say that all the guys started prostrating and praying to her, preaching to her as if she is goddess. I also noticed that she has a halo on too, but I don't see it connecting to anywhere.

T: Eh, what's going on here?

She is well aware on what's going on here.

Since all the guys are busy awing, all the girls greeted her first, complimenting her costume

T: Thanks everyone, you all look great too.

After the guys snapped out of it, they also wanted a chance to talk to Kokomi.

Random Male Student: Megami-sama- I mean Teruhashi-san. What do you think of our costumes?

Kokomi pauses for a second on purpose to put them on suspense.

T: You all also look great.

All male students: OH...

Kokomi walks to one of the boys with a mech costume and touches his arm.