Chapter #3

Everyone woke up and headed down stairs for breakfast. "Morning Y/n!" Norman smiled to Y/n. She smiled and nodded, helping Rossi go wash his hands. "Good morning everybody, ah- Thoma,  Lannio no running!" Emma ran after them. Norman giggle, you got a lot of energy this morning Emma." Norman smiled. "When doesn't she?" Ray asked. Norman chuckled again. "Good point." 

After everyone was settled down and sat, mom said she had an anouncment. "Y/n is getting adopted!" She said excitedly. "July first!" She said. Everyones mood turned down and whispers started. "That's still a month everyone, so lets try to make the most of it." Y/n smiled brightly. "She is right, we'll all miss her, so lets make the month last!" Emma said determaned. Y/n giggled. After breakfast, Y/n dismissed herself to the bathroom. 

"I knew it'd happen soon, but one month." Norman said disstresed. "It happens to the best of us, I guess." Ray said reading his book. "Hey don't be so down in the dumps you guys, she'll still be here a month, and I know for sure she'll write to us." Emma cheered. "Don't act like you don't care Emma." Ray said blankly. Emma sighed. Y/n had come back. "What happened here, you all look so depresed all of a sudden." Y/n said shocked. "Emma you too?" "She's right." Emma started. "She didn't make a point." Ray said. "Lets not act all depressed, lets go play tag!" Emma said. "She's right lets go." Norman smiled grabbing Y/n's hand and pulling her out. Ray smirked, sighed, then up and left. 

"Y/n is it!" Norman said. Y/n nodded and everyone ran off. "30 minutes everyone!" She called out. She sat down next to Ray. "How come you never play?" She asked. "I do, I'm the timer guy." He smiled reading his book. "How do you feel about Norman?" Ray said. "Hmm, I think we're all good friends." Y/n said quietly. They didn't say much else till- "Times up." Ray said. Y/n hopped up. "I'm gonna find Norman first this time." She smirked and started walking to the forest. She bagan running, avoiding all th obvious places. 'Think like Norman. He'd excpect me to look somewhere hard right so that'd mean... Hmm I don't call him Dr. Normal for nothing.' She grinned starting off the where she knew where he'd be. 

She ran back to the front and climbed up a tree. 'Hmm got him.' She jumped down and creeped up on him. "Got you Norman." She smiled. "Uh how?!" Norman yelled. "No time to explain, gotta go." She smiled running off. Soon she caught Emma, who was tying and kids shoe, Dawn had fallen from a tree, and everyone else was pretty easy. Y/n walked back with Rossi on her back. That's all of them right?" She smiled. Ray nodded. " Had 5 minutes left." He said. "You could have done it fatser if you didn't target Norman." Ray shrugged. Y/n giggled and shrugged. "How long have you had him on your back?" One of the kids asked. "Oh Rossi I forgot you were there." She smiled putting him down. 

"Nat want to go practice piano now?" Y/n smiled. A grin grew over his face. "Yeah." Nat said, the two then ran inside. "She's gonna over work herself in this month." Ray shook his head. "She just wants to hang out with evryone." Emma said. "That's the probelem, she's gonna do anything to hang out with everyone." Norman said. Emma sighed. "What do we do?" Emma asked. "We just wait." Norman said. "Wait for what?" Emma asked. "Is your head that hollow?" Ray asked. "Wait till July first." Norman said calm smiling. 

TIme skIP

June thirtieth rolled around, Y/n's last day. She had hung out with everyone other than Norman. Everybody woke up and was down stairs besides Y/n. Somebody knock on Y/n's room. "Y/n aren't you coming down for breakfast?" A tiny voice asked. "Rossi! Have you seen my guitar pick?" Y/n asked worried. "Mmm mmnn." Rossi hummed. "Okay." Y/n sighed. "Lets go downstairs." They both walked down and everyone had started eating. "Y/n where were you?" Mom asked. "I lost my guitar pick, sorry." She smiled. Y/n took her usaul spot next to Norman. She smiled to him. "Today is our day Mr. Normal." He smiled back. 

After they were done eating everybody went outside. "Norman here come over here, I want to show you something."  Y/n called from the piano. Norman walked over, Y/n had her guitar and Nat was the piano. "Sit." Y/n nodded her head over to the chair that was pulled out. Norman sat down and Y/n started playing Dr. Normal and Daisy. Soon Nat joined in. When the song came to a finish Norman was crying. "Me and Nat came up with-" Y/n saw him crying, she put her guitar down and walked over to Norman and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you Daisy." He cried hugging her. "Don't worry you'll see me again." Y/n smiled.  Norman smiled and wiped his tears. "You're right, I'll see you on the big screen someday, with whatever lucky man you get engadged to." He smiled. Y/n laughed. "What do you want to do next?" Y/n asked him. "We could make some tea and read, it isn't much but being with you for the day is enough for me." He smiled. Y/n nodded and they walked to the libray hand in hand. 

Emma had brought them some tea. "Thanks Emma!" Both Y/n and Norman said. "What book do you want to read?" Norman asked. "F/B." Y/n said. "We've read that one liked a million times, Y/n." He smiled. "I know, but the ending with you is so much better." She said. "I could play some calm music while you read." Y/n suggested. "I'd love that." Norman said lightly. 

Y/n came back and started playing a clam and quiet tune while Norman read. After finishing the book, Norman and Y/n spent every second they could as close together. Soon the day came to an end. 

Y/n walked up to Norman's bed and slowly shook him awake. "Hmm?" He asked. "Come here I want to show you something." Y/n whispered trying to not wake up the other kids. Norman sighed and sat up. "Daisy, what time is it?" He asked. She just smilled and pulled him out of the room. "Y/n where are we going?" He laughed. Y/n kept running untill they were in the forest. 

Y/n came to a stop apbruptley. "Close your eyes." She said. Norman nodded. She led him a few more steps. "Open" She said. He opened his eyes. There was a blanket laid on the ground . Fier flies lit up the area, along with the stars and moon. "You can see the moon perfectly from here." Y/n smiled. Norman returned the smile. They walked to the blanket and sat down. "Sorry for waking you, I just wanted you to see this before I left." Y/n said quietly.  "It's okay, I'm happy you did, now I get to spend a little more time with you." He smiled. "This spot looks competely doffrent in the morning." Norman said. "I know right." Y/n laid down and watched the stars. "You have a perfect veiw of the stars here." Norman nodded. "Oh look a shooting star." Norman said. They both made a wish. "What'd you wish for?" Norman asked. "You can't tell remember." Y/n laughed. "Oh yeah." He laughed back. "Or it won't come true." Norman smiled. Something hit him when he said that. "Y/n." He said. "Hmm?" Y/n hummed. "We've been friends a while and-" 

"You said you had a plan!" Ray yelled. "Now she is still getting shipped off tomorrow!" Ray yelled. "Part of the reason I'm doing this is because you said my friends wouldn't die!" Ray clenched his fist. "And I do have a plan." Mom said calmly. "Go get some rest Ray you need it." She said. "Ray stomped out. 'She said if I helped her my friends would be safe.' A few tears fell from Ray's eyes, he stood there.