Chapter #5

"No, this can't be real!" Emma colasped to the ground, consuming any air she could. "No, what else could it be Emma?" Norman asked trying to gain his breath back as well, while crying. "We have to get back inside before mom dose." Norman said reaching his hand out to help Emma up. They walked inside and looked around. "How'd it go?" Ray asked walking down the stairs. "Oh umm we were too late." Norman said nervously, and shaking. "Where is little bunny then?" Ray asked. "We left her there just in case, you know." Norman said leading Emma up the staris and past Ray. "Night Ray." Norman smiled hurrying to his room. "He paused at the door. "That means Y/n..." 

The next morning Emma walked downstairs, still shaken by the image of Connie. "Morning Emma." Norman smiled. Emma stared at him, how could he be so okay right now? "You have to act normal or mom will know, that we know." Normal whispered fast, while passing Emma. "Morning Emma." Mom smiled to her. Emma's eyes widened, this woman before her, that she'd know as mom and loved as one, was sending kids off to be merchandice for demons. "Oh morning." Emma smiled. 

"Thank you for the food." Everyone said than began eating. Ray glared at Emma and Norman from the corrner of his eyes. "You two are awfully quiet." Ray said. "Oh are we?" Emma asked nervously. "I think we're both just still sad, we didn't get to say bye to Connie one more time like we thought." Norman smiled. "Yeah." Emma laughed along. 

"Quick thinking." Emma said, walking with Norman to the forest to talk. "Do we tell Ray?" Emma asked. "Not yet." Norman said. Emma froze. "Uh Emma whats wrong?" Norman asked worried. Emma colaspsed. "That means Y/n is-" Emma started. Norman went down and hugged her. "Dead." He finished. "I know, but there isn't anything we can do about her." Norman said, a tear falling from his eye onto Emmas head. "We have to get out of here." Emma whispered. "I know." Norman whispered back. "We'll get out of here before Ray turns twelve." Norman insisted. 

"No I didn't see who went out there last night." Ray rolled his eyes. "You kow what'll happen if you're lying Ray." Mom threataned. "What? You're gonna break your promise again?" Ray asked defensively. "Ray, please get over that. There isn't anything you can do now, she's in a better place, you should be happy-" "Happy about what? You took my friend away and you killed my best friends love? You can't seriouly sit here and tell me I should be happy." Ray yelled. Mom didn't awnser and continued clamly folding clothes. Ray stood up and slammed the door on his way out. 

Nat sat at the piano with a longing stare. He had promised Y/n he'd play everyday, and he kept that promise, but the more he played and improved, it hurt knowing that Y/n wasn't there to hear. Some one tugged on his sleeve. "Oh hey Rossi." Nat smiled. "Play me a song!" Rossi smiled. "Haha okay Rossi, only one though, for now." Nat smiled. Rossi had laways looked up to Y/n and saw her as his big sister or mother. Y/n loved Rossi from the moment she saw him, she used to squeel whenever she saw him, and would play with him, play songs for him, and help him with anything. After she left, Nat took that place. He had learned the song Y/n used to play for Rossi. After the song Rossi hugged Nat and ran off. Nat sighed and went back to the practice Y/n had written out for him, in her goodbye letter. 

Rossi ran up to his bed and pulled out Y/n's note. 
 'I'm so sad that I have to leave Rossi, if I could I'd bring you with me, and I'd play any song you wanted, I know I can't be there physically with you, but if you start to miss me, close your eyes and remember we're both under the same stars, so we aren't too far apart! And since I'm not there to guide you you or help you anymore, you should ask Nat. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help, espially if you told him I asked him too! Hold my hat tight, don't lose it so that when you see me I can get it back, think of that hat like a promise. A promise that'll show you stayed strong and didn't miss me too much, and that you watched over Norman, Ray, and Emma for me. Sorry I, probally won't be able to say bye to you how I want too, but thats why I'm writitng this! Hope to see you soon Rossi! And untill then, be safe and don't grow up too fast! 
         -Y/n!!'

Rossi put his hand up to soluted and laughed, he picked up the hat and put it on. "I pwomise I will stay stwong, and watch over Emma, Ray, and Normal! Can't prwomise I won't miss you though!" He finished slouting and laughed heading back downstairs, holding onto their hat.